Iowa Football Recruiting

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You may not want to check rivals...

Why? I'm not expecting we land MM. The 247 crystal ball is by an Iowa homer from early April with a confidence level of 5. Duh. If Rivals is predicting him to FSU or Texas, that's not a surprise. We already have a top-10 OL class for 2021, would love to have him but we'll be fine if we don't.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Why? I'm not expecting we land MM. The 247 crystal ball is by an Iowa homer from early April with a confidence level of 5. Duh. If Rivals is predicting him to FSU or Texas, that's not a surprise. We already have a top-10 OL class for 2021, would love to have him but we'll be fine if we don't.
Drip drip drip

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
It sucks that Iowa is missing out on these guys lately, but they already have a good class. If they had a class full of guys with zero or one other P5 offers like Iowa State does, I would be pretty concerned.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cytown12

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It sucks that Iowa is missing out on these guys lately, but they already have a good class. If they had a class full of guys with zero or one other P5 offers like Iowa State does, I would be pretty concerned.

Remember what I told you about Isaac Thompson?

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
When Helm commits to Texas on Monday is that the day when they just come and take Moore like all the Hawks said they would?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
When Helm commits to Texas on Monday is that the day when they just come and take Moore like all the Hawks said they would?

With all the elite young TE talent we have it's not surprising that '21 recruits are looking for programs where they can get to the field faster. Your guy is probably safe.

• Funny

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
With all the elite young TE talent we have it's not surprising that '21 recruits are looking for programs where they can get to the field faster. Your guy is probably safe.
Yea, Fidone and Helm were afraid to compete. That's it.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
All the deflection we've seen over the past few weeks appears to be practice for where this thread is headed.

By the way they have internet in Johnston so Moore is probably out of reach.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Tristan Michaud - Plays in Canada.
Carston Marshall - HS runs a weird defense, some believe he could be role player early in his college career
Dodge Sauser - A Hok reporter said he's made the biggest improvement over two years that he has ever seen
Myles Mendeszoon - Incredibly raw and underrecruited. He will pick up some offers during his senior season
Aidan Ralph - Camped at ISU right before the pandemic. They extended an offer after seeing him in person. They got a guy that they wanted.
Joey Petersen - Zach's brother. Good bloodline to gamble on. He's gonna bust his A**

That's a list of the guys without another P5 offer. If the staff didn't think they could play, they wouldn't let them commit.

• Winner

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Tristan Michaud - Plays in Canada.
Carston Marshall - HS runs a weird defense, some believe he could be role player early in his college career
Dodge Sauser - A Hok reporter said he's made the biggest improvement over two years that he has ever seen
Myles Mendeszoon - Incredibly raw and underrecruited. He will pick up some offers during his senior season
Aidan Ralph - Camped at ISU right before the pandemic. They extended an offer after seeing him in person. They got a guy that they wanted.
Joey Petersen - Zach's brother. Good bloodline to gamble on. He's gonna bust his A**

That's a list of the guys without another P5 offer. If the staff didn't think they could play, they wouldn't let them commit.
What’s this “let them commit “?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Shouldn't Iowa fans be more concerned about the racism in their program than recruiting right now?

Oh that's right, Iowa fans don't care about the racism in their program.... they're trying to sweep it under the rug and hope it just goes away.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I guess if ISU can't beat Iowa out for any recruits, you've got Texas that can. Congrats?

I was just pointing out how dumb saying that he was worried about a talented room when he was going to a team who recruits in the top 10 every year.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Shouldn't Iowa fans be more concerned about the racism in their program than recruiting right now?

Oh that's right, Iowa fans don't care about the racism in their program.... they're trying to sweep it under the rug and hope it just goes away.

Apparently Goodson's dad said in an interview that Tyler told him there's a pretty amazing vibe in the lockerroom, the team is fired up and feeling great.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Apparently Goodson's dad said in an interview that Tyler told him there's a pretty amazing vibe in the lockerroom, the team is fired up and feeling great.

Was that after Iowa fans forced his mom to make her twitter private?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron