Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
If you're talking about Jeff (easy guess) he says he got his degree from Iowa and then went to grad school at UCLA or USC IIRC and follows it up that he flies private to all Iowa games because he doesn't live in Iowa. I don't think he's ever typed a true word on here in his life

Great story it’s just not mine.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Sometimes you can have an actual conversation with someone without lying, trolling, or playing some sort of schtick.
sweet-summer-child.png

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Neither did ND in their bowl game.

I have zero problem admitting that ND outclassed ISU in that bowl game. They were better on the LOS and we couldn't handle Claypool. ND very obviously did not overlook ISU and they came to play. ISU definitely could have played better and made that game at least a little closer, but those things happen to almost every team at times.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I have zero problem admitting that ND outclassed ISU in that bowl game. They were better on the LOS and we couldn't handle Claypool. ND very obviously did not overlook ISU and they came to play. ISU definitely could have played better and made that game at least a little closer, but those things happen to almost every team at times.
I think he was just giving us crap. Notre Dame was the better team. We would've had to have played a near perfect game to beat them how they played. We did not come close to doing so.

Reactions: Clarence Butthorn

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Spring ball doesn't start until the end of March though so that doesn't make sense

Maybe at ISU they don't monitor their players, but Doyle and Iowa do to an obsessive degree. Taking a weight isn't very difficult and is a regular part of Iowa's routine.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
Maybe at ISU they don't monitor their players, but Doyle and Iowa do to an obsessive degree. Taking a weight isn't very difficult and is a regular part of Iowa's routine.
You me the guy who caused the Rhabdo incident? Maybe he should be a little less obsessive for the safety of the players.