Iowa Football Recruiting

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Does winning a football game over your big brother somehow make you feel like a bigger man? Feels like maybe you are overcompensating for something? Just because you care more about this game than any person on the planet, (other than baby Brian dbag Ferentz), doesn't mean it's as important to the rest of us. We care about winning conference game that are meaningful and more difficult. But I guess when you play in the Big 10 West, you have to have something else to look forward to.

isu is in Iowa’s shadow. It makes Iowa big bro.

Why is it that isu wouldn’t finish any higher than 4th in the Big Ten West if it is so weak?

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Oh we're switching positions all over the field now? Lol I thought we were talking about running backs vs. linebackers.

Just showing that we can go back and forth all you want with the small insignificant battles because Iowa won the game. Does this really make clone fans feel better about losing? I guess in the end, isu has had a lot of that the last 5 years when it comes to Iowa.

May 7, 2020
isu is in Iowa’s shadow. It makes Iowa big bro.

Why is it that isu wouldn’t finish any higher than 4th in the Big Ten West if it is so weak?
In real life, not on paper, there is 0 chance we finish 4th in that weak conference. An lol, no. You are little brother. Which university has more students?

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
In real life, not on paper, there is 0 chance we finish 4th in that weak conference. An lol, no. You are little brother. Which university has more students?

Sagarin says isu would finish fourth by playing Iowa’s schedule. Do you have anything other than your own personal little dream that says otherwise? A real link from an objective source or is this just your own little fantasyland?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Just showing that we can go back and forth all you want with the small insignificant battles because Iowa won the game. Does this really make clone fans feel better about losing? I guess in the end, isu has had a lot of that the last 5 years when it comes to Iowa.
If we diminished all arguments between every single fan base in America based on wins and losses, there would be virtually no sports arguments. I'm not arguing about the final score. I was specifically bringing up Montgomery in comparison to Wadley. That's all.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

If you think enrollment is a sole determinant of which University is big brother then there is no helping you. By the way what year did you graduate isu?

May 7, 2020
Sagarin says isu would finish fourth by playing Iowa’s schedule. Do you have anything other than your own personal little dream that says otherwise? A real link from an objective source or is this just your own little fantasyland?
Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. What University has more students? That will tell you who the big brother is.

May 7, 2020
If you think enrollment is a sole determinant of which University is big brother then there is no helping you. By the way what year did you graduate isu?
Yes, unlike you, I have a college degree.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
If we diminished all arguments between every single fan base in America based on wins and losses, there would be virtually no sports arguments. I'm not arguing about the final score. I was specifically bringing up Montgomery in comparison to Wadley. That's all.

and I was saying with how Iowa has owned the series through the years winning insignificant little battles is all clone fans really have. If that makes you feel better about losing that is up to you.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. What University has more students? That will tell you who the big brother is.
I sleep great at night. If you think enrollment is the be all end all then it speaks to how insignificant isu really is.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
and I was saying with how Iowa has owned the series through the years winning insignificant little battles is all clone fans really have. If that makes you feel better about losing that is up to you.
Ah okay, no Iowa State player can be better than an Iowa player and no Iowa State player can have good games against Iowa players, because in the end none of it matters if they lose the game. Got it.

May 7, 2020
I sleep great at night. If you think enrollment is the be all end all then it speaks to how insignificant isu really is.
enrollment speaks to how things are changing. we are getting bigger and better and you are staying the same. It's quickly becoming a Cyclone State.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Ah okay, no Iowa State player can be better than an Iowa player and no Iowa State player can have good games against Iowa players, because in the end none of it matters if they lose the game. Got it.

Sure isu players can have good games. Butler had a good game that day as well and it just didn’t matter. ISM had a great game as well.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
enrollment speaks to how things are changing. we are getting bigger and better and you are staying the same. It's quickly becoming a Cyclone State.

If you think enrollment is all that really matters then the value of an isu degree is being further cemented below that of an Iowa degree.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Sure isu players can have good games. Butler had a good game that day as well and it just didn’t matter. ISM had a great game as well.
You don't throw out good games because the team lost. I'm not going to throw out Garza's 40 point performance against Michigan and say it didn't matter because they lost. Would you?

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
How often to you watch back your great Superbowl victories? You spend a lot of time here. Let's get back on track. What great recruit are you getting next? My sources say you are missing on that Florida running back, and you might get that MAC QB.