Iowa Football Recruiting

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
You must've missed the part where I said I hope we land him. I just don't think we will, and if we don't, it won't hurt that bad because of the crazy level of young talent we have at TE between LaPorta, Miamen, Yelverton, and Lachey.
I missed nothing. You said what you said. I also don't think any of your current players have the ceiling Fidone has.

Edit: The kid that was mentioned before should be dang good.

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
giphy.gif

Best part of that gif is Elvis's grand daughter.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Fidone needs Iowa as well. Hope he follows his head instead of his heart. It's hard to pull a kid away from the team he grew up dreaming of playing for but Nebraska has currently shown little ability to develop his position. Hell, Iowa St would be a better spot for him than the huskers.
So you mean like how Iowa State had an uphill battle with Brecht. Glad we agree. So really speaks volumes for how CMC is pulling a legacy hawk like Bollers towards the cyclones.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Much like the game, apparently winning recruits that ISU at one point in time offered is Iowa's superbowl. Who knew

F

I mean you guys have a thread crying about Pat Harty copying Cyclonefanitic and all you guys do is copy Iowa fans who called it ISU's Super Bowl. Ironic, I know.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
So you mean like how Iowa State had an uphill battle with Brecht. Glad we agree. So really speaks volumes for how CMC is pulling a legacy hawk like Bollers towards the cyclones.

Bollers isn't going to ISU. Might as well accept that now and save yourself the disappointment.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Bollers isn't going to ISU. Might as well accept that now and save yourself the disappointment.
There is a small chance he isn't (nothing is ever certain in recruiting) but it's pretty much a given he will be committing there. Biggest obstacle right now is Harvard, and that offer is less likely every day.

It sucks for Iowa, but all the smoke around it is pointing to him likely going to ISU. Based off his own comments, his anger towards Iowa, and close family connections. Wish him well, at least he won't be adding to Wisconsin's already tough defense.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're saying Eno Benjamin would have been worth 3 wins but for most of the 2019 season you said AJ Epenesa was irrelevant. Sorry if we don't put much stock in your analysis.

You gave a kid who sucks 300 carries the last two years. Don't pretend like a great RB doesn't change things

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Clester Johnson was on an Omaha radio Husker homer show, and it was wonderful! Basically said what it came down to was winning. That Iowa has it rolling now and Nebraska isn't winning and not going to bowl games. LOLOLOL Huskers are losing their minds over this it is hilarious!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You're saying Eno Benjamin would have been worth 3 wins but for most of the 2019 season you said AJ Epenesa was irrelevant. Sorry if we don't put much stock in your analysis.

AP always awards 2nd team All-American status to irrelevant players. Duh.