Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
24/7 never had Iowa listed as “warm” for Bollers. Nebraska has been the only school with that designation. Regardless, I am 100% positive that Bollers isn’t going to Iowa State.

So Iowa's never been listed as warm but now Iowa State is? Man its almost like my source saying we were in his top 3 was right after all

• Funny
Reactions: HOU_Blue

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
So Iowa's never been listed as warm but now Iowa State is? Man its almost like my source saying we were in his top 3 was right after all

Is that the “source” that told his his top three was Alabama, Nebraska, and Iowa State, then changed his mind and told you it was actually Stanford, Nebraska, and Iowa State?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Is that the “source” that told his his top three was Alabama, Nebraska, and Iowa State, then changed his mind and told you it was actually Stanford, Nebraska, and Iowa State?

Correct. It sounds like Iowa State and Nebraska are the front runners for him

• Funny
Reactions: HOU_Blue

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
I have the majority of Iowa posters blocked so I just see CyTwins talking to himself, but I will say there is relevant info on the 247 VIP site about this.

Reactions: CyTwins

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I have the majority of Iowa posters blocked so I just see CyTwins talking to himself, but I will say there is relevant info on the 247 VIP site about this.

I see him arguing with a guy who quit football after a year of flag football. Hearing it was too physical for him.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

The fact they think I just make this stuff up is crazy to me

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

Link? I'm not seeing it.

Edit: I see the thread on the Iowa 247 page. Clear as day. Twins isn't making anything up, contrary to the hawk group think here. BTW, the hawk fans in that thread are pretty butt hurt that a legacy would put ISU above Iowa. It's pure gold.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: TBT and CyTwins

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
Link? I'm not seeing it.

Edit: I see the thread on the Iowa 247 page. Clear as day. Twins isn't making anything up, contrary to the hawk group think here. BTW, the hawk fans in that thread are pretty butt hurt that a legacy would put ISU above Iowa. It's pure gold.

Sorry, I try to not share too much on the VIP section even if it does come from the Iowa side. I like Eickholt and Boch, they do good work along with Halsted without being dicks about it.

Reactions: Stewo

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

I don't think you were correct at the time. You were just trying to get a rise out of some Iowa fans because that is what you like to do. It does seem there is some smoke that Bollers is considering ISU, but I still really doubt that is where he ends up. But it is recruiting, so nothing would totally surprise.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't think you were correct at the time. You were just trying to get a rise out of some Iowa fans because that is what you like to do. It does seem there is some smoke that Bollers is considering ISU, but I still really doubt that is where he ends up. But it is recruiting, so nothing would totally surprise.

So you think I just randomly made up that an Iowa legacy football player liked ISU more than Iowa and then just days later it somehow became accurate because Hawkeye insiders posted it? Lol cmon man

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
So you think I just randomly made up that an Iowa legacy football player liked ISU more than Iowa and then just days later it somehow became accurate because Hawkeye insiders posted it? Lol cmon man

You've been way more wrong than you have been right. So even if you are right, it is really hard to take you seriously. No one really believes anything you say because you have proven to be untrustworthy and like to troll Iowa fans. You have also admitted to just be making things up at times.

• Dumb
  • Disagree
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You've been way more wrong than you have been right.

I really haven't though, especially when it comes to recruiting.

Don't worry I just randomly said Iowa was going to get Bakari Evelyn to get a rise out of Iowa fans a week before any Iowa media guy had ever even heard of him. Lol cmon