Iowa Football Recruiting

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Where is this located? This was my original question.

Shhh!!! Do you hear that?

upload_2019-5-21_13-53-39.jpeg

Wow those recruits are knocking on Kilmer's office to sign a LOI after hearing the FWAA voted them the National Champion, while the Coaches and AP polls named LSU the national champion back in 1958. In my book, 2 out of 3 is the winner in my book. So I the hawks got a sliver of the pie, not the outright title.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The new Football Practice Facility.
Where was it before then? Sorry, you didn't answer yesterday and were bragging about showing it off. I've been to games at Kinnick, so I would have assumed it was visible there.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Where was it before then? Sorry, you didn't answer yesterday and were bragging about showing it off. I've been to games at Kinnick, so I would have assumed it was visible there.

I assume the "p" in "jp" stands for petty? You're really beating that dead horse.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Sorry got busy, but I guess I should have stopped everything to answer your question. It was in the old football offices close to Kinnick Stadium.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Sorry got busy, but I guess I should have stopped everything to answer your question. It was in the old football offices close to Kinnick Stadium.
You get alerts for notifications right? I asked a couple times and you just kept avoiding it.
No need to over react like this.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron