Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Only when it fits the narrative you're pushing. :D
giphy.gif

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I mean I don't even remember using PFF to rank teams but maybe I have? I wouldn't say it's my go to site though but Buddy is being Buddy

PFF is majority owned and based in Cincinnati by Cris Collinsworth. Never heard of it until Buddy brings it up, so we all know he is search for something positive. PFF stands for Pro Football Focus. If he is using the PFF site for credible college data, he really is grasping for material.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I still think they are one year away but they will be much improved this year. If their defense improves they could jump Iowa this year.

They'd better try getting as much done as they can before Martinez bolts for the NFL. Pretty much the only play that worked against us last year was "Let Adrian Run Around and Create a Miracle". And yes, they'd better find a way to stop our RBs. Sargent was in serious BEAST mode that day.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
They'd better try getting as much done as they can before Martinez bolts for the NFL. Pretty much the only play that worked against us last year was "Let Adrian Run Around and Create a Miracle". And yes, they'd better find a way to stop our RBs. Sargent was in serious BEAST mode that day.
If it was the only play that worked, why didn't Iowa's defense adjust?
I mean that theory is a lot like Purdue chucking the ball up there.