Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think missing out on Brock and Hall is going to hurt you guys pretty bad. I know you got that slow small walk on starting this year but Brock and Hall are going to be special IMO

Reactions: Stewo

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
I think missing out on Brock and Hall is going to hurt you guys pretty bad. I know you got that slow small walk on starting this year but Brock and Hall are going to be special IMO

I understand why you'd place your post in this thread. I too feel bad for them. But there just wasn't room at the time they wanted to commit to Iowa. Crazy thing is, had they waited it out, at least one of them would have had a chance to come to their preferred school. That's college football!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I understand why you'd place your post in this thread. I too feel bad for them. But there just wasn't room at the time they wanted to commit to Iowa. Crazy thing is, had they waited it out, at least one of them would have had a chance to come to their preferred school. That's college football!

I have a feeling this spin is going to end up worse for you than just admitting you missed on him. The whole spin of "we didn't let him commit so we could take Sargent" is going to look real bad since we already know Sargent isn't very good

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I have a feeling this spin is going to end up worse for you than just admitting you missed on him. The whole spin of "we didn't let him commit so we could take Sargent" is going to look real bad since we already know Sargent isn't very good
I’m now confident Sargent will put up 150 and 2 or 3 touchdowns against the Clones.

Thanks!

• Winner
Reactions: Hawkmi

derpyherky

May 11, 2018

Hi. Have we met?

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
(Insert Twins' superbowl comment here).
giphy.gif