Iowa Football Recruiting

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Yeahbuddy, go out and play in traffic for awhile. Hope your eyesight improves after hearing you looked through your sunglasses at the eclipse. Thought your mom might have told you about not doing that.

Here comes cycloner29 to tell us how much he doesnt care about the Hawkeyes.

Hi @cycloner29!!!!

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Here comes cycloner29 to tell us how much he doesn't care about the Hawkeyes.

Link? According to this thread are you talking about Iowa High School, Iowa State, University of Northern Iowa, or Iowa University? I don't think you can even figure that out as you go from basketball, to football, back to basketball and so on.

I don't care about the Hawkeyes. I'm just here to annoy the hell out of you and the other trolls on this thread.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: rholtgraves

Aug 26, 2014
I kind of like how the coaches go after each other on Twitter a bit. Makes the rivalry more fun.
I do too, and it will make even better when we beat them this year so we can see how whiny, entitled Brian F. reacts.

Aug 26, 2014
That sounds like a guarantee. What was your prediction for last year?
I've admitted I was wrong last year. I thought it would be close, but we were a disaster early in the season. I've seen what CMC and staff can do. I've seen the incredible talent we have, and I'm confident in my 38-17 Clone victory prediction.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Going to be rough for you starting the season off 0-1. Although of course it's only one game. Got to get him back for your superbowl.

Par for the course for an offseason team rules violation.

Would rather have him miss Week 2 since we are facing a potential #1 NFL draft pick at QB in our season opener.

Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

AltHawk

Sep 2, 2012
Nice get for the Hawks. With additional commitments from Brents and Waggoner as expected, Iowa's 2018 recruiting class will be ranked in the 35-40 range. Not bad. Much better than where the class was ranked before Johnson's commitment, anyways- any P5 team whose recruiting class is ranked in the upper 60's pretty much has to be a terrible program with little hope for the future.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Great news on picking up a 4 star with an offer from ND and other P5 schools. Disappointing to hear about Rugamba. Hope he doesn't cost Iowa the Wyoming game.

Help Support Us

Become a patron