Iowa Football Recruiting

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Not trolling?

I want you to know I am so very sorry that you suck. I know you are sad for being a liar and a troll. I know you won't troll anymore...or any less.

I admire your non-stop baiting. Your genuinely are a master baiter.
Baiter for sure, I wouldn’t classify him as a master. Definitely doesn’t deserve that status. His baiting is so obvious.

jmb

Apr 12, 2006
Yeah let’s brush off the fact that Cook put up 26/9 last night lol. He also had a game with 31/10/9, a steal and two blocks on 70% shooting but ok.
Whining about minor league bball players. Next will you start posting about the disparity between shuffle board players. You are an intellectual black hole.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Cook made a couple rosters last year, there’s a small chance. He’s not built for the current NBA that’s for sure.
I actually think that Cook could be a rotation player on a contending team if he changed his focus from being a scoring 4 to a switchable small ball 5 that focused on rebounding and rim protection. He has the athletic ability to be a Montrezl Harrell type player but he just plays so soft.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I actually think that Cook could be a rotation player on a contending team if he changed his focus from being a scoring 4 to a switchable small ball 5 that focused on rebounding and rim protection. He has the athletic ability to be a Montrezl Harrell type player but he just plays so soft.
I agree. Cook is an NBA talent that just needs to figure out his role. I think he was used incorrectly in college, too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron