Iowa Football Recruiting

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I just know that he is a Jr. Cyclone Club member, which trumps any Hawk fandome he has.

So what's your argument - That more and more kids are becoming Cyclone Fans and those kids are growing up to be stud football players and are going to play for ISU?

And this is good for Iowa?

Drip

Drip

Drip

Goes Iowa Football....

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
It is funny AF that being a Lil CYclone Club Truther is this *******'s main contribution to this site.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I just know he is a Cyclone commit which Trumps any Hawk wishes

A few of these hok fans around here are probably already buy tickets to the CFP next year because ISU recruited an in-state kid that joined the Jr. Cyclone Club.

You can't make this **** up.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
He was a Texas commit, and Texas didn't cut ties with him, he cut ties with Texas. Now he is going to be a Hawk. Call it a flip, call it a former Texas commit, call it whatever you want. Dudes offer list is impressive and he is gonna be a Hawk.

The article Wiltfong wrote a day before he committed Myslinski broke down his top 5 and referenced a coach that isn’t even employed by Texas currently. I agree that he decommitted and wasn’t forced out at that point. But when he committed to Iowa he didn’t have the option of committing to Texas. I don’t see the need to fight me on this since he had a very good offer list regardless.

• Agree
Reactions: SouthernCy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm sorry but I would never waste time on rivals site with some of this dumb **** I've just decided to check out.

Reactions: Legend Hawk

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
So what's your argument - That more and more kids are becoming Cyclone Fans and those kids are growing up to be stud football players and are going to play for ISU?

And this is good for Iowa?

Drip

Drip

Drip

Goes Iowa Football....

The state of Iowa has always had kids that were ISU fans, not sure how you got to this?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
A few of these hok fans around here are probably already buy tickets to the CFP next year because ISU recruited an in-state kid that joined the Jr. Cyclone Club.

You can't make this **** up.

Have you been drinking tonight? I mean you less sense than normal and that is tough to do.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
No he confirmed he was a big Hawkeye fan. You said he was lying and he wasn't a Hawkeye fan

I made a general statement that Hawk fans aren’t Jr Cyclone members. There are always exceptions though, seems like the kid is a Hawk fan, but bigger Clone fan and that is why he is a Jr Cyclone member and not a Jr Hawkeye.

May 7, 2020
He was a Texas commit, and Texas didn't cut ties with him, he cut ties with Texas. Now he is going to be a Hawk. Call it a flip, call it a former Texas commit, call it whatever you want. Dudes offer list is impressive and he is gonna be a Hawk.
I can see why ISU fans are saying this isn't a flip with the coaching changes at Texas. It's not like when Twedt flipped to Iowa when there were no changes to the ISU staff.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I can see why ISU fans are saying this isn't a flip with the coaching changes at Texas. It's not like when Twedt flipped to Iowa when there were no changes to the ISU staff.
Gotta be tough having such thin skin with your coaching staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
He said he was a big Hawkeye fan and you said he was lying and he wasn't a Hawkeye fan. Pretty sad

Yeah what he said didn't make sense to me at all at first. Being Hawk fan, but a bigger Cyclone fan is confusing and sad, but I have come to grips with it. I wish the kid success in his career, except when he plays his 2nd favorite team, the Hawks.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah what he said didn't make sense to me at all at first. Being Hawk fan, but a bigger Cyclone fan is confusing and sad, but I have come to grips with it. I wish the kid success in his career, except when he plays his 2nd favorite team, the Hawks.
So you're officially apologizing for calling him a liar?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron