Iowa Football Recruiting

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You know exactly what you did. You used against P5 instead of total record to try and make it look worse. You’re pathetic dude

Most other schools this year didn’t get to pad their stats and wins vs crappy opponents. So yeah I’m not gonna count a win over some pathetic directional school.

• Dumb
Reactions: mikeiastat

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
His brother played football at Iowa

"Imming confirmed to HawkeyeInsider that he grew up a big Hawkeyes fan. When he made the announcement on social media, he included a couple pictures of him going to games in Kinnick Stadium as a child."

"It was very special to be offered by these guys because I have been around their program growing up."

Lol, nice try. No Hawk fan would ever be in the Jr Cyclone Club.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Most other schools this year didn’t get to pad their stats and wins vs crappy opponents. So yeah I’m not gonna count a win over some pathetic directional school.
Most other schools? You mean the crap 10 and PAC12 which doesn’t matter? The other conferences, which did this whole thing correct to begin with, did. Good try though.
But as I’ve said before enjoy watching your well below average Hawks who will achieve nothing this season. I’ll enjoy watching my team in the Big 12 championship game

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron