Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don’t know of any. Imming is also not a big Iowa fan. What you said was a lie.

I don't lie

Imming confirmed to HawkeyeInsider that he grew up a big Hawkeyes fan. When he made the announcement on social media, he included a couple pictures of him going to games in Kinnick Stadium as a child.

"It was very special to be offered by these guys because I have been around their program growing up."

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
I don't lie

Imming confirmed to HawkeyeInsider that he grew up a big Hawkeyes fan. When he made the announcement on social media, he included a couple pictures of him going to games in Kinnick Stadium as a child.

"It was very special to be offered by these guys because I have been around their program growing up."

Yeah and he also has said he was around ISU a lot growing up too. He rooted for both teams.

• Creative
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
From that article

"One of Imming's favorite players growing up was former Hawkeye and current Denver Broncos linebacker Josey Jewell. During his conversation with Ferentz, Imming said that the coaches see a lot of similarities between him and Jewell."

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
I don’t know of any. Imming is also not a big Iowa fan. What you said was a lie.

"Imming confirmed to HawkeyeInsider that he grew up a big Hawkeyes fan. When he made the announcement on social media, he included a couple pictures of him going to games in Kinnick Stadium as a child."

Reactions: GoHawks

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Text I just received from my Iowa source

"The full court press for Imming is on. We can't lose him right now after how things have started with Riley. They're trying to set something up with Josey to talk to him ASAP."

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
  • Winner
Reactions: Statefan10

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Gotta ask, who’s this STC character?
he's a poster over on hickeyes report with a username of screwtheclones that was posting here over the summer under STC(somerandom#) that then denied having an account there even after people found him posting the exact same/similar stuff on each site. he also believes the crazy lawyer dude over there..

Reactions: Brandon

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
some Iowa fans are seeing the truth and others are still wanting Brian as the next HC... as much as I would enjoy seeing that crash and burn with him at the helm, I also would hate the black eye that gives the state... most Iowa fans are still clueless when it comes to the lawsuit.. hey STC have fun with this one lol ... https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/is-anyone-else-nervous-for-2022-recruiting.338274/
Hawk fans sure are hoping Campbell moves on after the session. Lol

Help Support Us

Become a patron