Iowa Football Recruiting

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I didn’t watch the game. What happened?

I am watching it now because all the Big 12 games are over and YouTube TV automatically records games. My main breakdown is that Iowa looked sloppy, which is to be expected. I thought Petras looked a lot like Stanley (which isn’t an insult), I still just don’t see the big deal about Goodson (I was actually pretty impressed with Kelly-Martin but he didn’t get many carries), and their pass rush was basically non existent against an immobile QB (which put their DBs on impossible coverage situations). Also they got Weismaned

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I tried warning Iowa fans I heard multiple times this interim S&C coach was a problem but was called a troll

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
According to HN brain dead posters. This is an “asterisk” season. They are just getting ready 2021. I assume a lot of hawk fans probably just got indoor plumbing and electricity too.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
David Bell having 13 receptions, 121 yards and 3 TD’s yesterday has to be salt in the wound for Iowa fans. They wanted Bell SOOOO bad and told us for the longest time he was a lock before his eventual picking of Purdue. They lost to a broken team missing its head coach, best player, and starting RB all while a player they recruited hard helped beat them lol. Big ol yikes

Last edited: