Iowa Football Recruiting

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Except when Iowa won the Orange Bowl but I can see why clone fans ignore that as well. Hey can you tell me why according to Sagarin isu would only win 7 games playing Iowa’s 2019 schedule? Also why is it the same site has Iowa winning 10 games in 2019 playing isu’s schedule?

Yikes
2019 = HISTORY

Is knowing all the Iowa Football stats for the last 50 years, a full set of teeth, a hand written diploma signed by your parents saying you passed junior high, and working at either Wal-Mart or McDonalds, the standard to be a hawkeye fan? You sure sound like you fit the bill.

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Why do clone fans have to pick and choose time frames?

We don't. Here is a basic history of the NY 6 bowls. Notice the dates.

New Year's Six
In operation2014–present
Preceded byBCS (19982013)
Bowl Alliance (19951997)
Bowl Coalition (19921994)
Number of New Year's Six games7 (championship game, 6 bowl games)
Television partner(s)ESPN (2014–present)
Most New Year's Six appearancesOhio State (6)
Most New Year's Six winsAlabama, Clemson (6)
Most New Year's Six championshipsAlabama, Clemson (2)
Conference with most appearancesSEC, Big Ten (17)
Conference with most game winsSEC (14)
Conference with most championshipsSEC (3)
Current championLSU
Executive directorBill Hancock

• Winner
Reactions: SouthernCy

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
2019 = HISTORY

Is knowing all the Iowa Football stats for the last 50 years, a full set of teeth, a hand written diploma signed by your parents saying you passed junior high, and working at either Wal-Mart or McDonalds, the standard to be a hawkeye fan? You sure sound like you fit the bill.
Pick and choosing time frames is as much of a staple of the isu fan base as their beloved single wide trailers.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You sound like the typical isu fan living in a single wide trailer hoping and praying that they can get that $0.25/hour raise so they can save up just enough money to realize their lifelong dream of owning a double wide.
Did your mom's trailer survive the derecho? Since you didn't discount what I said, it must hold true.

Naw, I just got a $10,000 a year raise last week, pretty nice considering the COVID situation. Business has been good. I guess I more than surpassed your raise you got from Wal-Mart and McDonalds one free meal a day you get.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
I see you ignored the information I gave you. Ignoring facts is common with hawkeye fans.
Great burn how will I ever recover? Glad you feel righteous about 2010 Orange Bowl. Then again clone fans often feel righteous about things when they pick and choose time frames and criteria that does and doesn’t count.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Did your mom's trailer survive the derecho? Since you didn't discount what I said, it must hold true.

Naw, I just got a $10,000 a year raise last week, pretty nice considering the COVID situation. Business has been good. I guess I more than surpassed your raise you got from Wal-Mart and McDonalds one free meal a day you get.
A whole $10,000 raise, gee maybe you can pay cash for that double wide if it is a 1990’s model.

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Lots of "show ignored content" in this thread lately. The Bear aka MVC aka Herky aka 47 other usernames must be back going strong. Word of advice, put him on ignore

Yeah, he repeats himself non-stop with some of the lamest posts I've ever seen. Advice taken. I was trying to be nicer since Covid hit, but sometimes you just push the button.

Reactions: CyTwins

BillBrasky4Cy

Dec 10, 2013
Lots of "show ignored content" in this thread lately. The Bear aka MVC aka Herky aka 47 other usernames must be back going strong. Word of advice, put him on ignore
I don't speak fluent "I've been dropped on my head" so I haven't even been able to piece together his last few posts.

Reactions: BCClone