Iowa Football Recruiting

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
I think BF should work up some packages with him in the backfield on 3rd downs with Goodson with both of them coming out of the backfield.
I believe Bruce will be used in a very similar fashion that Tracy and ISM are currently being used. WR’s that also run the jet sweep and on kickoff return teams.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think BF should work up some packages with him in the backfield on 3rd downs with Goodson with both of them coming out of the backfield.
Brian Ferentz is arguably the worst OC in college football. I wouldn't to too optimistic

Also Ankeny's OC should be fired. Lost to Waukee with two P5 WRs

• Funny
Reactions: 1776

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Brian Ferentz is arguably the worst OC in college football. I wouldn't to too optimistic

Also Ankeny's OC should be fired. Lost to Waukee with two P5 WRs
According to Sagarin Iowa would have won 10 games playing isu’s schedule in 2019 and isu would have won 7 games playing Iowa’s schedule. I will take 10 wins over 7 any time regardless of what clone fans think of BF.

jmb

Apr 12, 2006
I think Brian should work on not being a racist package.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
44% grad rates for black athletes proves isu doesn’t have systemic racism because clone fans say so.
Can you explain to us why correlation is causation in this instance? I'm guessing by the fact that you're broken-record-posting this, that you have a well thought out, fact based argument to present to us. TIA

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Can you explain to us why correlation is causation in this instance? I'm guessing by the fact that you're broken-record-posting this, that you have a well thought out, fact based argument to present to us. TIA
Pretty simple if isu didn’t have systemic racism the grad rates would be much closer to the overall grad rates for black athletes across the country. Is there some other magical reason this doesn’t occur?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
According to Sagarin Iowa would have won 10 games playing isu’s schedule in 2019 and isu would have won 7 games playing Iowa’s schedule. I will take 10 wins over 7 any time regardless of what clone fans think of BF.
Gotta be you Buddy, no once else brings up Sagarin like you do. You have a raging stiffy for him.