Iowa Football Recruiting

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
6-3" 235lbs DE with other P5 offers is a project???

I stumbled upon this kid’s twitter a while ago when his name popped up and saw a video he tweeted of him benching, and he struggled to bench 225 four or five times. That’s not great for a 235 pounder. He also tweeted something about running an 8 minute mile - also not great. Will need to get after it in the weight room, but a Northwestern offer probably means he is a great student.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Hopefully more good news tomorrow. I think Iowa State is the leader but Northwestern and Virginia Tech are pushing hard

C'mon Jayden pick the good guys!

I don't care what anyone rates this kid or how many offers he has or what he bench presses..... I want him to be a Cyclone BAD!!!

You watch his tapes and you'd swear he's a 4 or 5 star.... kid is a stud.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

I don't care what anyone rates this kid or how many offers he has or what he bench presses..... I want him to be a Cyclone BAD!!!

First rule of benji.

If brodie said it you can bet it's been twisted.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I stumbled upon this kid’s twitter a while ago when his name popped up and saw a video he tweeted of him benching, and he struggled to bench 225 four or five times. That’s not great for a 235 pounder. He also tweeted something about running an 8 minute mile - also not great. Will need to get after it in the weight room, but a Northwestern offer probably means he is a great student.

I'd say the Penn and Yale offers probably mean he's a good student as well. Also, I'm not the least bit worried about bench press and mile times. ISU has one of the best strength coaches in the country and they are loaded at DE. I guarantee if he comes to ISU, he'll have more than enough strength and endurance by the time we need him to play.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

So you are saying he is a future Epenesa...awesome.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I'd say the Penn and Yale offers probably mean he's a good student as well. Also, I'm not the least bit worried about bench press and mile times. ISU has one of the best strength coaches in the country and they are loaded at DE. I guarantee if he comes to ISU, he'll have more than enough strength and endurance by the time we need him to play.
He's 17ish and has really long arms. He's still growing into his frame.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019

1246th ranked prospect looks like a 5 star... I’ve heard it all!

Reactions: TrianglePlace