Iowa Football Recruiting

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
He called me a racist.
I didn't see that, so i'm sorry about that. I think you are far from one (based on what I've seen you post about this situation) and in fact think you are pretty level headed regarding the situation.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I didn't see that, so i'm sorry about that. I think you are far from one (based on what I've seen you post about this situation) and in fact think you are pretty level headed regarding the situation.
I can be as big a doosh as any other hok on here, but I usually try to keep things light, fun, ironical, and make harmless fun of others and myself. People who call me a racist/bigot and those who idolize fake tough-guy draft dodgers like Trump (I had an uncle killed in Vietnam) are two things that set me off. If I were a bigger person I'd let it slide, but I'm not.