Iowa Football Recruiting

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I think Boise St has put a couple in the league but it's a stretch to call them TE U. Too bad things didn't work out for him to get the Iowa offer he really wanted.
When Iowa misses on Fidone and the other two kids they just offered, they will probably offer him

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It's systemic but only a few coaches know about it? You're a pathetic instigator.
Literally with the coverup mr sad tears and Ferentz crafted we literally will never know if it is in fact systemic or just a few rogue racists abetted by Ferentz.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I wanted to say this but held back. Some are literally hoping for racism to help their team.
Hoping for racism?? No, lol that literally already happened and the first consequence to that was Iowa losing one of the best strength and conditioning coordinators in the entire nation. Those responsible need to be held accountable for their actions. If you don't believe that, all power to you.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Post some links or GTFO. Personally I think you are projecting.
Yeah, none of us are hoping for racism.. That's pretty disgusting. All of us are taking all of the information we have gotten from former Iowa Football players and basing an opinion off of that information. Most say Doyle and Brian were the major problems. A few accused Kirk for some problems. But ALL of the problems come from the culture that was built there and that has been stated almost unanimously from the players that these Hawkeye fans cheered for in the past.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Read the last 200 pages. It's pretty obvious there are people wanting this to end badly for Iowa and hurt the program.

Most people just and justice for the victims in the situation and for those responsible to be held accountable

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Read the last 200 pages. It's pretty obvious there are people wanting this to end badly for Iowa and hurt the program.
They want the truth to come out about the institutional racism happening, apparently, right under Kirk's nose. There's a very distinct difference. But you know that.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
So you think every coach at Iowa is racist? Got it
No - and I don't think Kirk Ferentz is a racist. I don't know that I actually think anyone there is racist. I think Doyle is ignorant and insensitive but I don't know that he is actually racist. I believe there are plenty of black athletes that also had good experiences working with Doyle.

You called Kirk Ferentz a racist. None of the players have said that.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...ncidents-continues-more-vandalism/4257931002/
I never knew how racist the entire Iowa State campus was, yikes..........
Welcome to CycloneFanatic! Ecstatic that this is your first post, but not at all surprising that you're trying to shine a negative light against Iowa State during this time of turmoil for you're favorite team (guessing you're an Iowa fan).

NEWSFLASH.. There are racist people in the world. Some are young adults who attend college. Those that put up those signs and stickers were called out publicly by our university and were condemned as they should have been.

UrbIA

Jun 22, 2020
The entire ISU campus is racist because of a few incidents conducted by a few individuals
Thanks for making my point. You can't blame an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. No, I do not think the entire ISU campus is racist because of a few bad egg; nor should anyone automatically assume the entire coaching staff at Iowa is racist because of Doyle.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Have you been reading other articles or other opinions that do not come from those connected to Iowa State or Iowa? It's not only Iowa State fans calling Iowa out for their wrongdoing..

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron