Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Wow, so CMC was playing more players that were injured bedside Purdy? Not a good look for him, Purdy I was told was playing on two ankles that were barely being holding on.
No. Eisworth is one of the toughest guys on the team. It’d take a lot for the guy to allow himself to be taken off the field. The guy’s a warrior.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I can't even find Golden State on the map.
buster-bluepart.gif

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Is Goodson the first RB ever to hit the 200 lb mark? You'd think so reading these last few page .
To be fair, Hawk fans got their D's hard at Wadley for running away from contact so seeing someone who can knock over an a player who decelerated and was off balance has them blowing their loads. It's just something they aren't accustom to seeing, a RB taking contact. Heck Goodson might be their best back they've had in 5-7 years. Granted that isn't saying much since none were drafted during that span

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
To be fair, Hawk fans got their D's hard at Wadley for running away from contact so seeing someone who can knock over an a player who decelerated and was off balance has them blowing their loads. It's just something they aren't accustom to seeing, a RB taking contact. Heck Goodson might be their best back they've had in 5-7 years. Granted that isn't saying much since none were drafted during that span

Iowa hasn't had a good back since Greene. It's wild how poorly they recruit the RB and WR position

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
What's your old username?
Serious business for JP he must know that you posted here before. Gives him some kind of strange redemption. The thought that you could have posted truths that pisses him off enough to cry to mods to get someone banned is a big deal to him and CyTwins minions apparently.

Whenever they start getting smacked around it is one of the first cards they go.

Last edited:

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Iowa hasn't had a good back since Greene. It's wild how poorly they recruit the RB and WR position

Iowa still has CMC and isu in their shadows anyway. I can see why for clone fans that would devolve into trying to win narrow and specific battles.

When you can’t win the war, do as clone fans do, celebrate meaningless insignificant battles.

Last edited:

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

Watching Wadley torch Lanning for a long TD was fun to watch. First a pathetic attempt at an open field tackle and then Lanning couldn’t run and get within 20 yards.

Yikes

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Watching Wadley torch Lanning for a long TD was fun to watch. First a pathetic attempt at an open field tackle and then Lanning couldn’t run and get within 20 yards.

Yikes
Yeah congrats on him beating a guy who had played one full game of football at linebacker so far. Meanwhile Montgomery cooked Iowa's defense that game, including the play he ran over Josey Jewell for a TD and made him bend like a pretzel, injuring Josey's ankle.

May 7, 2020
Iowa still has CMC and isu in their shadows anyway. I can see why for clone fans that would devolve into trying to win narrow and specific battles.

When you can’t win the war, do as clone fans do, celebrate meaningless insignificant battles.
Does winning a football game over your big brother somehow make you feel like a bigger man? Feels like maybe you are overcompensating for something? Just because you care more about this game than any person on the planet, (other than baby Brian dbag Ferentz), doesn't mean it's as important to the rest of us. We care about winning conference game that are meaningful and more difficult. But I guess when you play in the Big 10 West, you have to have something else to look forward to.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Does winning a football game over your big brother somehow make you feel like a bigger man? Feels like maybe you are overcompensating for something? Just because you care more about this game than any person on the planet, (other than baby Brian dbag Ferentz), doesn't mean it's as important to the rest of us. We care about winning conference game that are meaningful and more difficult. But I guess when you play in the Big 10 West, you have to have something else to look forward to.
better get back to your E-learning.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah congrats on him beating a guy who had played one full game of football at linebacker so far. Meanwhile Montgomery cooked Iowa's defense that game, including the play he ran over Josey Jewell for a TD and made him bend like a pretzel, injuring Josey's ankle.

and Iowa won by having a true freshman playing in his second game torch an all big 12 Defensive Back.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
and Iowa won by having a true freshman playing in his second game torch an all big 12 Defensive Back.
Oh we're switching positions all over the field now? Lol I thought we were talking about running backs vs. linebackers.