Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
If Fidone was so solid to Nebraska why would he drag this out? I think there's a shot he ends up a Hawk.
100% no chance he’s going to Iowa. I know this as fact. Wish we could get him but that’s not happening either.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
100% no chance he’s going to Iowa. I know this as fact. Wish we could get him but that’s not happening either.
I'm holding out hope but 8 for 10 is still a pretty good job of locking down the borders. Best class of Iowa kids probably ever.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

I agree. Would love to land him but he'll end up in Lincoln. Lifelong Huskers fan, very close to family and friends, and he'll get on the field much, much sooner than he would in I.C. Not a good recipe for us.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

are you in on CyTwins daily “friend of the family” calls he has been having with all of Iowa’s recruits?

Question are these before or after CyTwins has his daily calls with Iowa and isu’s coaches to walk through their recruiting boards?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
wishful thinking on your part.
It's not wishful thinking when it's reality. We will make sure to give you loads of crap for this awful take just as i would imagine any hawk fan would to any Cyclone fan that believes Bollers is coming to Iowa State

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
are you in on CyTwins daily “friend of the family” calls he has been having with all of Iowa’s recruits?

Question are these before or after CyTwins has his daily calls with Iowa and isu’s coaches to walk through their recruiting boards?
Very good friend coaches in western Iowa has confirmed. 0 chance. Nebraska or SEC school.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
It's not wishful thinking when it's reality. We will make sure to give you loads of crap for this awful take just as i would imagine any hawk fan would to any Cyclone fan that believes Bollers is coming to Iowa State
At no point did I make a prediction he would be a Hawk. I'm just saying that I think there's a chance.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I like him a lot. If he flips to Iowa that hurts Iowa State and helps Iowa if that's what you're trying to get on record lol

I think Moore would be a good late flip target type recruit. Kind of like a Sam LaPorta type fallback level recruit. Sam turned out to be a real diamond in the rough, he's gonna be a good one.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I mean he's not going to Iowa but it makes the most sense. They develop the position well and there is a clear path to playing time

This is why I think Fidone would be a luxruy and not a must for Iowa. Iowa will have 3 TE's in the room with elite offer lists this fall, and they are all behind LaPorta, the one with few offers who could turn out to be a Hockenson type TE for Iowa.