Ankeny
Fran's finished second?
source.gif

We're finishing Friday off strong here.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
See? Look what happens when we make funny jokes that actually hit. Let's keep it rolling.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I was perusing ESPN, let's close out Friday with a good one.
Screenshot-20200529-133726-Facebook.jpg
I saw that earlier and love it lol. Have to be able to laugh at yourselves every once in a while. Also, was the move to LA the reason for their attendance drop? I guess I don't remember them having these issues when they were in San Diego.

Reactions: Clarence Butthorn

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I saw that earlier and love it lol. Have to be able to laugh at yourselves every once in a while. Also, was the move to LA the reason for their attendance drop? I guess I don't remember them having these issues when they were in San Diego.
Soccer stadium in LA but their problem is the Rams are LA's team not the Chargers. At best, they'll be the Jets, and thats a reach.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Soccer stadium in LA but their problem is the Rams are LA's team not the Chargers. At best, they'll be the Jets, and thats a reach.
Hopefully Herbert can help bring some excitement there.

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
No I'm well aware.. @SouthernCy made this list for me. Looks like all misses by CMC to me! What do you think?

Players I feel that ISU is likely to has a great chance of landing:
Mitchell Evans (TE)
Jaylin Noel (WR)
Aden Kelley (DT)

Players who I think they will be in the running for until the end:
TJ Bollers (DE)
Micah Pettus (OL)
Kyree Young (RB)
Marcus Mbow (OL)
And that kid from Iowa whose blown up recently, he's an OL
Here's an article about isu recruiting it should help you out. https://cyclonefanatic.com/2020/05/football-recruiting-names-to-know-as-june-approaches/

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny

Stanz saying basically the same thing as I am here but I'm getting roasted for it.

TJ Bollers, Tiffin, Iowa, Defensive End

This is a prospect who needs no introduction as he’s been one of the names at the top of Iowa State’s board for a long time. The Clear Creek Amana star is considered the No. 2 player in Iowa and is expected to choose between his top-six of Iowa State, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Alabama, Northwestern and Cal in the not so distant future with the Cyclones being among the odds-on favorites to land him

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Stanz saying basically the same thing as I am here but I'm getting roasted for it.

TJ Bollers, Tiffin, Iowa, Defensive End

This is a prospect who needs no introduction as he’s been one of the names at the top of Iowa State’s board for a long time. The Clear Creek Amana star is considered the No. 2 player in Iowa and is expected to choose between his top-six of Iowa State, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Alabama, Northwestern and Cal in the not so distant future with the Cyclones being among the odds-on favorites to land him
D+

and the rest of that sentence says "along with Wisconsin and Nebraska"

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I dont think the bear would like or agree with ANY post from an isu fan. Im not that biased and dont care about sports so much it angers me when someone has a different opinion. More here for a constant good chuckle at the nonsense.

So this is your first username on here?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron