Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
43adlv.jpg

Reactions: Lemmiwinks

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Players rankings can change once football season starts. Since you know so much about who iowa state is recruiting I guess you know there's no good players left they're going after.
No I'm well aware.. @SouthernCy made this list for me. Looks like all misses by CMC to me! What do you think?

Players I feel that ISU is likely to has a great chance of landing:
Mitchell Evans (TE)
Jaylin Noel (WR)
Aden Kelley (DT)

Players who I think they will be in the running for until the end:
TJ Bollers (DE)
Micah Pettus (OL)
Kyree Young (RB)
Marcus Mbow (OL)
And that kid from Iowa whose blown up recently, he's an OL

May 27, 2020
So, who got banned and retreaded?

I'm putting money on the bear poster. Maybe he realized everyone had him ignored and changed to a different name.
I dont think the bear would like or agree with ANY post from an isu fan. Im not that biased and dont care about sports so much it angers me when someone has a different opinion. More here for a constant good chuckle at the nonsense.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
No I'm well aware.. @SouthernCy made this list for me. Looks like all misses by CMC to me! What do you think?

Players I feel that ISU is likely to has a great chance of landing:
Mitchell Evans (TE)
Jaylin Noel (WR)
Aden Kelley (DT)

Players who I think they will be in the running for until the end:
TJ Bollers (DE)
Micah Pettus (OL)
Kyree Young (RB)
Marcus Mbow (OL)
And that kid from Iowa whose blown up recently, he's an OL
And? What about the list is wrong? Pettus committed to Ole Miss but was in the category of "in the running until the end"? I wasn't wrong about that. TJ is the same when he commits to Wisconsin. No where on that list did I say "ISU is for sure getting these guys." So i'm not sure what point you are trying to make here

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
And? What about the list is wrong? Pettus committed to Ole Miss but was in the category of "in the running until the end"? I wasn't wrong about that. TJ is the same when he commits to Wisconsin. No where on that list did I say "ISU is for sure getting these guys." So i'm not sure what point you are trying to make here
I’m making the point that this class stinks and it doesn’t look to be getting any better. How do you not understand that?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Sounds like the Fran recruiting strategy of finishing in second place for a recruit.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Ok, so maybe he's not as outrageous as I thought or others make him seem.
My attempt at a point was that I'm not the bear, just a bum bored on my day off looking for a good laugh. I'm not disappointed.
This site will bring you endless entertainment that's for sure. And The Bear has had some dumb posts but if you haven't had a dumb post on here, you're doing it wrong.

Reactions: Clarence Butthorn

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron