Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I have said this before, if Iowa doesn't have a better recruiting class than ISU after a 10 win season, than they are messing up really, really bad. That and I don't really care to get daily updates on Iowa recruiting.

Unless it's Iowa basketball recruiting. I'm OK getting updates on that hourly if possible

DodgerHawki

Apr 1, 2009
I have said this before, if Iowa doesn't have a better recruiting class than ISU after a 10 win season, than they are messing up really, really bad. That and I don't really care to get daily updates on Iowa recruiting.

It was a 12-win season :)

Isn't the offseason wonderful? Campbell is doing a far better job recruiting than Rhoads ever came close to doing, which kind of validates that a move needed to be made. Of course, both Iowa and Iowa State have to do enough on the field this year to get the jewels of the respective classes to stay on board through signing day.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Iowa does have a good recruiting class so far. Looks like they are really hitting Texas hard.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I am curious who this is?

And I wondering why OP was using the pronoun "they."

Seriously though, do any of the Hawk sites get as much traffic from Cyclone fans as this site does from the endless supply of resurrected Hawk trolls? And what possesses a person to do this?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

Seriously though, do any of the Hawk sites get as much traffic from Cyclone fans as this site does from the endless supply of resurrected Hawk trolls? And what possesses a person to do this?
Because as much as they hate to admit it "little brother" is scaring them and they have to look over their shoulder.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Iowa is putting a great class together but that's expected in the offseason after a rose bowl and big ten champ appearance. Funny thing is, they still aren't that far ahead of ISU's class to date. Another thing that has been entertaining, is the butt hurt from hawk fans on social media about the excitement of ISU fans and the staff about the recruiting efforts. God forbid fans get excited for something they haven't seen from a staff before.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Thank you for your patronage and for keeping this site free.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
They kid announcing at noon is Maurice Bell and he isn't going to Iowa. Matt Hankins and Gavin Holmes are announcing later today and are likely committing to Iowa. Camron Buckley is high on Iowa but I don't see anything that he is committing today. Looks like he did recently get some crystal balls to Iowa on 247.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They kid announcing at noon is Maurice Bell and he isn't going to Iowa. Matt Hankins and Gavin Holmes are announcing later today and are likely committing to Iowa. Camron Buckley is high on Iowa but I don't see anything that he is committing today. Looks like he did recently get some crystal balls to Iowa on 247.

So the Hawk troll got his info wrong and there is no 4* committing to Iowa today. Shocking

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa just got a commitment from consensus 3* Gavin Holmes. #1183 in the class of 2017. Good job TexMex

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Iowa is putting a great class together but that's expected in the offseason after a rose bowl and big ten champ appearance. Funny thing is, they still aren't that far ahead of ISU's class to date. Another thing that has been entertaining, is the butt hurt from hawk fans on social media about the excitement of ISU fans and the staff about the recruiting efforts. God forbid fans get excited for something they haven't seen from a staff before.

14 spots ahead with three fewer commits.

If that's close, what are your thoughts on Iowa and isu basketball recruiting rankings

Reactions: CyDude16

CyTexMex

Jan 25, 2016
Talk about insecurity, especially when I posted this in the In-State Rivals board. CyTwins seems to be particularly insecure. Get a grip guys.

Yes, I am a Cyclone fan and many family members graduated from Iowa State.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Talk about insecurity, especially when I posted this in the In-State Rivals board. CyTwins seems to be particularly insecure. Get a grip guys.

Yes, I am a Cyclone fan and many family members graduated from Iowa State.

Your post history disagrees. When is this 4* WR committing to Iowa and who are the other three 4* recruits they already have committed?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron