Iowa Football Recruiting

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Remember when you said you weren’t going to troll anymore?

I understand that you would not ever want to take a hard look at how pathetic you are. But, re registering 8 times to tell people here how much you don’t care, makes you really pathetic. I mean every single night, you should thank whatever higher power you believe in for the existence of Jeff reninga and kujawa and the lying grad student, otherwise you would be the most insecure pathetic sot in the history of the internet.

Remember when you said you had children? You should spend time with them before they want nothing to do with you like jeff’s kids have
upload_2019-8-25_8-21-41.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: Hawkmi

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Unrelated to this but hoping for a big year from Montgomery. I snagged him in the 5th round of my fantasy draft Friday night.
giphy.gif

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Happy for all those Clone fans coast to coast that can finally catch the opener on TV.

Yea, used to think you were one of those hok fans that it was fun to banter with. But, you are no different than the rest. "You're a loser, no You're a loser, no You're a loser".

Beh Bye

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019

Would be interested to see Wiltfong’s evaluation of Higgins, but I’m not a 24/7 subscriber. In his film he doesn’t look like a super explosive athlete, but appears to have good instincts and likes to hit hard. He consistently puts up monster tackle totals, so he must be doing something right.

• Agree
Reactions: BLHawk

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Would be interested to see Wiltfong’s evaluation of Higgins, but I’m not a 24/7 subscriber. In his film he doesn’t look like a super explosive athlete, but appears to have good instincts and likes to hit hard. He consistently puts up monster tackle totals, so he must be doing something right.

I had a buddy I played with who would always make he was in the he pile during tackles. He then would make sure he was last up. Guy would possibly get two tackles a game but get credit for a dozen since last man up always had to be in on it.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
I had a buddy I played with who would always make he was in the he pile during tackles. He then would make sure he was last up. Guy would possibly get two tackles a game but get credit for a dozen since last man up always had to be in on it.
What school did he end up playing for?

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

Brutal, @BLHawk and @Gonzo were high on him

Great start to the season for Iowa RB commit Henry Geil.

I really like this class for Iowa. A couple of stud crews at DL and DB, standout talents in Petras, McDonald, more solid guys on the OL in Jenkins and Plumb, Plumb at 6'8 could end up being a freak at OT, and I think Geil will end up being a really good RB for us.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Brutal, @BLHawk and @Gonzo were high on him

Going to be seeing this more and more at every school. Going to be really interesting these next five years to see how teams adjust. I feel a lot of mid majors are going to be instantly better now that guys like this won't be buried on a depth chart at a P5 school.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Going to be seeing this more and more at every school. Going to be really interesting these next five years to see how teams adjust. I feel a lot of mid majors are going to be instantly better now that guys like this won't be buried on a depth chart at a P5 school.

I am impressed. You slipped several excuses in their very smoothly!

1) This is the fault of the system (not Iowa)
2) ISU and other schools will have the same problem
3) Geil was going to buried in the depth chart.

I was wondering which one would be used and you got all 3 in!

In all seriousness, you are probably right but it is only 2 weeks to the game so - eat it!

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
I am impressed. You slipped several excuses in their very smoothly!

1) This is the fault of the system (not Iowa)
2) ISU and other schools will have the same problem
3) Geil was going to buried in the depth chart.

I was wondering which one would be used and you got all 3 in!

In all seriousness, you are probably right but it is only 2 weeks to the game so - eat it!

Number 3 is definitely true though. Geil didn’t even get invited to fall camp and was at best the 6th RB on the roster, having been passed already by both true freshmen.

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron