Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So what results that Herman has had as a HC exceeds what KF has delivered?
I watched Texas pound a team that maybe half of the country thought could be in the playoffs.
They looked very, very prepared. Kirk's recent bowl games haven't impressed me like that.

If you ask me today, who I'd rather have on the sideline, its Herman. Just my opinion.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
First you’re still a piece of **** for being happy about protecting the program and destroying a girls life.

Second, provide your real name, and state that you are calling the girl and her parents liars.

Third, they already did that and the bor bought a report to clear them.

Fourth, and I will repeat that you guys being ok with rape cover up makes you **** **** people.

You claim the independent investigation report was wrong. You claim a rape was covered up by KF and Iowa. If you have anything to back that up then go to the media or the BOR and take Iowa down. I am all for it if your claim is credible.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
I watched Texas pound a team that maybe half of the country thought could be in the playoffs.
They looked very, very prepared. Kirk's recent bowl games haven't impressed me like that.

If you ask me today, who I'd rather have on the sideline, its Herman. Just my opinion.

So your opinion is based off one game. What about the Maryland game? The same Maryland team Iowa shut out.

When Herman actually accomplishes more than KF I will call him a better coach. So far that hasn’t happened.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So your opinion is based off one game. What about the Maryland game? The same Maryland team Iowa shut out.

When Herman actually accomplishes more than KF I will call him a better coach. So far that hasn’t happened.

You think accomplishments 15 years ago make someone a better coach today.
Butch Davis is not a better coach today than half of the B1G and half the B12.

You just don't get that, and won't apparently. So I should just stop discussing it with you.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
You think accomplishments 15 years ago make someone a better coach today.
Butch Davis is not a better coach today than half of the B1G and half the B12.

You just don't get that, and won't apparently. So I should just stop discussing it with you.

KF has more accomplishments than Herman and it isn’t going back 15 years either. But at least Herman has that one game.

• Funny
Reactions: ribsnwhiskey