Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lol I can't believe you think Ferentz is a better coach than Tom Herman. Wow!
Herman is a summers eve but I was shocked how he coached circles around Kirby Smart.
Now in the grand scheme, I'd lean towards taking Kirby over him but it was eye opening.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Herman is a summers eve but I was shocked how he coached circles around Kirby Smart.
Now in the grand scheme, I'd lean towards taking Kirby over him but it was eye opening.

I wouldn’t base coaching ability from the outcome of one game but that is just me.

Herman is 0-2 against Maryland.

• Funny
Reactions: ribsnwhiskey

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
How is Kirk now? Like I said If Herman accomplishes more than KF in the future I will say he is a better coach. Right now your “better” is in the eye of the beholder without the results to back it up.
You are trying to have it both ways and are using possible future results to figure out who is a better coach now.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No I am saying results as of now says KF has accomplished more than Herman. Thus KF is better coach right now. If that changes in the future and Herman accomplishes more than KF then the conclusion would change as well.
So future accomplishes will determine if Herman is a better coach now?

You are interesting.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
He's using "results of now" when the comparison is like 25 years vs 5 and saying that makes someone a better coach. Very weird.

Yeah... Thinker has said some pretty stupid **** on here but claiming that coaching is static because of old accomplishments has gotta be right up there.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
If you are so confident in your argument go to the BOR with it. In fact demand that they re-open the investigation with your information or you will go to the media and claim this is exactly like Penn State. If that doesn’t get their attention I am sure there are media outlets that would love to go on an Iowa witch-hunt with you.

First you’re still a piece of **** for being happy about protecting the program and destroying a girls life.

Second, provide your real name, and state that you are calling the girl and her parents liars.

Third, they already did that and the bor bought a report to clear them.

Fourth, and I will repeat that you guys being ok with rape cover up makes you **** **** people.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I suppose it's better than nothing, but found it funny that Stanley is known as "The Mel Kiper Guy". FWIW, I think he does have NFL talent, but man is it sporadic.

The Mel Kiper Guy
Nathan Stanley, Iowa, Sr
  • Mel Kiper is a trailblazer in the NFL media scout industry, but Kiper has lost his touch and will always bang the table for a random QB. Jimmy Clausen was an all-timer in this category, but this year it looks like his guy is Nathan Stanley. There are things to like with Stanley. He’s got size, size, and more size, but he’s lacking a ton. With his mechanical flaws, lack of poise, and inaccuracy, particularly on deep balls, he’s far from being more than a late-round QB prospect. Stanley needs to become a consistent short to intermediate passer this season. Right now he’s an NFL backup type.
  • Pro Comparison: Chad Henne
https://armchairallamericans.com/the-armchair-scout-an-early-look-at-the-qbs-in-the-2020-nfl-draft/

Fixed

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron