Iowa Football Recruiting

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Wait, so those subjective media list thingies are truth? I've never seen any of them rank ISU's tailgating or stadium higher than I.C. and Kinnick. I actually don't think I've ever seen ISU's tailgating or stadium included on any of them, while I.C. and Kinnick regularly are.

Guess that settles that.
Signed peter king

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Agree. I do think 247 ranking Iowa #6 on its tailgating list is still a bit low, but will take it.
This isn't a typical Iowa-ISU smack talk but I don't see that at all and I've been to 15-20 NCAA stadiums.
Just in the West I've been to Nebby, and Wisconsin (in addition to Iowa) and both of those are better IMO. I've also been to TCF and Metrodome Minnesota, and neither was/is better than Iowa.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
They paid to make this go away. They didn’t care. They were protecting Iowa football.

Like penn st all over again.

And state your real name saying that you are calling these people liars.

If you are so confident in your argument go to the BOR with it. In fact demand that they re-open the investigation with your information or you will go to the media and claim this is exactly like Penn State. If that doesn’t get their attention I am sure there are media outlets that would love to go on an Iowa witch-hunt with you.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron