Iowa Football Recruiting

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I’m not yeah buddy or whoever you think I am.. I was just made aware of some of the delusional fans over here. Especially cytwins and I can already tell the thought process is anti Iowa everything and none of you will actually sit down and debate sports.. and I get ALL of you are just trolling the Iowa fans.

Get your **** straight buddy, I'll fix it for you this time but after thousands of posts on here it shouldn't be a surprise that we hate the hok fanbase and trolling you is our favorite pass time.

The only thing more pathetic than us constantly dishing it out is you coming back over and over and over again to take it.

• Winner
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Nice to see you guys picking it up a notch. Things were getting sideways fast. Kid looks solid, would've added nice depth to the young studs currently on the roster and the Army All-American DE in our 2020 class.

How many practices till he moves inside? If he early enrolls does he make it through spring at DE?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Getting sideways fast? I’d rather wait and get quality players committed than have 2 stars and other kids commit just to fill up the bottom spots of the class. But whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess

ISU has more players currently in their class that don't have current P5 offers than they do have players that have P5 offers.

As far as the two star, I'm willing to give Phil Parker some leeway on that. He has proven time and time again that he knows what he is doing. Desmond King, Amari Spievey, Charles Godfrey, Josh Jackson, Bradley Fletchler and Micah Hyde were all recruits that had minimal offers.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
ISU has more players currently in their class that don't have current P5 offers than they do have players that have P5 offers.

As far as the two star, I'm willing to give Phil Parker some leeway on that. He has proven time and time again that he knows what he is doing. Desmond King, Amari Spievey, Charles Godfrey, Josh Jackson, Bradley Fletchler and Micah Hyde were all recruits that had minimal offers.

You love your outliers

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

Most importantly, they don't have anyone with an offer from Northwood. Or Davenport. A sure sign the class will only be average.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
As far as the two star, I'm willing to give Phil Parker some leeway on that. He has proven time and time again that he knows what he is doing.
Unless a mediocre team just chucks the ball up in the air over and over and over.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I can't even keep up with what that maniac thinks. I think he believes you're an alt of mine maybe? All I know is he's dead set my name is Brandon and I live in Carroll
Is that Kujoman who is upset with you again? They don't care too much for me either, so I know I'm getting under their hide.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nice to see you guys picking it up a notch. Things were getting sideways fast. Kid looks solid, would've added nice depth to the young studs currently on the roster and the Army All-American DE in our 2020 class.

I think butthurt is the most overused thing posted on a message board but man this just screams being butthurt. I know the last few days have been rough on you guys but it's just a sport

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Is that Kujoman who is upset with you again? They don't care too much for me either, so I know I'm getting under their hide.

I haven't looked over there in quite a while but I'm sure he's still mad at me for something. I know people close to him are concerned so I hope he gets some help

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO

4 of ISUs 11 commits shut down their recruiting once they committed to ISU which is why they “don’t have other P5 offers.” 5 of the remaining 7 have multiple P5 offers.

And which 2 star are you referring to? The one with offers from Davenport North and Davenport Assumption or the one you had to beat out MAC schools for?

• Creative
Reactions: dexterhawk

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I think butthurt is the most overused thing posted on a message board but man this just screams being butthurt. I know the last few days have been rough on you guys but it's just a sport

Now you're just trying too hard. You should really just be happy about this and let the other stuff fall away.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Now you're just trying too hard. You should really just be happy about this and let the other stuff fall away.

Now the kid from Bama committed no SEC teams wanted?!? I want to say keep your head up and it can't get worse but even that would might be a lie. Yikes Kirk what are you doing this month

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You can't even make this up at this point. Lol talk about completely opposite results from the weekend between two in state schools

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron