Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Umm you talk up meeker and good-Jones like there are all Americans, they aren’t they are closer to the Paulsen.. the top two defensive lines Iowa state played last year (Iowa, Texas) how did Iowa state fare? Now isu line can get better but so could the twins... now I joined up to this website because this “cat Stevens” was calling out coach on a rape case he covered up??? I was there at the time and I want to know what he covered up?

I'm not talking up Meeker and JGJ at all I'm just saying they're better than two recruiting misses like the Paulsens.

I'm not sure you want to talk about OL you guys couldn't run the ball last year against a Big Ten West schedule

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Umm you talk up meeker and good-Jones like there are all Americans, they aren’t they are closer to the Paulsen.. the top two defensive lines Iowa state played last year (Iowa, Texas) how did Iowa state fare? Now isu line can get better but so could the twins... now I joined up to this website because this “cat Stevens” was calling out coach on a rape case he covered up??? I was there at the time and I want to know what he covered up?

You mean other than not reporting the rape to the police, discouraging the victim from doing so, and destroying evidence?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Brian, it’s best to go back into cats posts and read the links the posted. They will explain what he is saying.

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019
You mean other than not reporting the rape to the police, discouraging the victim from doing so, and destroying evidence?
You do understand everson never gets charged if Ferentz and the university didn’t report that he was involved to the cops. The victim never knew ever everson was involved.. the cops knew the entire time.. kf never told derrell to destroy evidence. He simply needed a room and got assigned that one and threw some stuff away..

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You do understand everson never gets charged if Ferentz and the university didn’t report that he was involved to the cops. The victim never knew ever everson was involved.. the cops knew the entire time.. kf never told derrell to destroy evidence. He simply needed a room and got assigned that one and threw some stuff away..

So you’re calling the parents of the victims liars also then? Classy, reminiscent of penn st baylor and mich st fans.

Think about what you’re saying is that Kirk knew a crime was committed in a room, and yet intentionally told players to go in and clean it up. Then quietly dismissed the players, without removing them from the dorm, and gave strong recommendations of their character, even telling coaches it was nothing?

You think Kirk is a ******* moron then? That’s the only excuse other than that he knowingly covered up the actions of his players.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Whatever makes you sleep at night. I am pretty secure about a lot of things, especially things I cannot control. Like the actions of others. Unlike you, I am trusting the process of the court systems and legal action because I am not directly involved with any of it. Were mistakes made by Kirk, probably, but there are mistakes made by people everyday. Maybe he did not have all of the information? Maybe he complied with everyone the legal way. It is hard to understand that if you do not follow the law of privacy you can be fired in an instant as a coach, professor, teacher, administrator at any institution
What are you talking about? No reference to the comment made.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
So you’re calling the parents of the victims liars also then? Classy, reminiscent of penn st baylor and mich st fans.

Think about what you’re saying is that Kirk knew a crime was committed in a room, and yet intentionally told players to go in and clean it up. Then quietly dismissed the players, without removing them from the dorm, and gave strong recommendations of their character, even telling coaches it was nothing?

You think Kirk is a ******* moron then? That’s the only excuse other than that he knowingly covered up the actions of his players.
Do you know the victim? Just curious

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

You are not helping KFs look one bit at all you know.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Yikes

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Well, Jenkins ad Ezra Miller will push at the guard spots and Banwart will start at one spot. So the Paulsens have work cut out for them, but the other 3 are all very good prospects or players already.

I know for a fact Ezra Miller has a LONG way to go before he is ready to play. LOL he was getting pushed around by 185-200 pound kids his senior year at OABCIG.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
1Ht9.gif

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I'm not talking up Meeker and JGJ at all I'm just saying they're better than two recruiting misses like the Paulsens.

I'm not sure you want to talk about OL you guys couldn't run the ball last year against a Big Ten West schedule

Iowa's line has been average at best for the last 4 years....

• Agree
Reactions: ANF and CyTwins