Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
.8431 for Iowa
.8590 for ISU

for a grand difference of .0159..... such a huge difference there.

I like how you added in the transfer and decided to limit it so only your transfer wr fit the narrative. Creative thinking there.

But if you look at the data, clearly Scates is an outlier if there ever was one. And really the only offer that was out of this world better than the others.

Also, if a majority of fans are saying that Martin HS offers do not count, then why does Pettway offers count?

Martin isn't eligible to play this year

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Also, Just wondering why Iowa or ISU have not offered, or if they have, why the QB from West Sioux has not committed to either program as of yet.

Bouman and Hogan are the commits there. But my goodness that kid from West Sioux could haunt both programs if he leaves.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Also, Just wondering why Iowa or ISU have not offered, or if they have, why the QB from West Sioux has not committed to either program as of yet.

Bouman and Hogan are the commits there. But my goodness that kid from West Sioux could haunt both programs if he leaves.
Sigh. Another day of you not taking 10 seconds to look up facts.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
.8431 for Iowa
.8590 for ISU

for a grand difference of .0159..... such a huge difference there.

I like how you added in the transfer and decided to limit it so only your transfer wr fit the narrative. Creative thinking there.

But if you look at the data, clearly Scates is an outlier if there ever was one. And really the only offer that was out of this world better than the others.

Also, if a majority of fans are saying that Martin HS offers do not count, then why does Pettway offers count?
I did not add Martin because he will not be playing this season. I clearly stated "projected starters for Iowa and Iowa State next season". I was not trying to twist anything. Had I stated incoming players or players on the roster, I would have put Martin in the mix. Pettway on the other hand will be playing for the Cyclones next season.

And no there definitely is not a huge gap as far the player profile number goes, I would venture to say there is a gap between the player's other best offer though.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

We recently just extended an offer out to Hunter Dekkers, the QB from West Sioux. His other major offers are Purdue, Indiana, and K-State. He hasn't committed anywhere yet because he's starting to gain interest from some more big names. Baylor, UCLA, Michigan State, and Ohio State are all showing interest. Guessing he'll wait it out and make a decision when more offers start rolling in.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Hogan's going to be a beast. Total winner.

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Auburn is not an elite offer, especially at wr.
tenor.gif

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Auburn is not an elite offer, especially at wr.
Probably should stop drinking this early in the day. Thus far Auburn has for WR in the 2020 class numbers 17, 30, & 74. The overall class rank is 16. Iowa's guy is 172 in his position. Not bagging on the recruit. More baffled by how you make yourself look more stupid with every post.

• Winner
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
We recently just extended an offer out to Hunter Dekkers, the QB from West Sioux. His other major offers are Purdue, Indiana, and K-State. He hasn't committed anywhere yet because he's starting to gain interest from some more big names. Baylor, UCLA, Michigan State, and Ohio State are all showing interest. Guessing he'll wait it out and make a decision when more offers start rolling in.
BTW, Iowa has 13 commitments, ISU has 8.
but, the trend is continuing for Iowa, with improved overall recruiting at a higher level than ISU.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Probably should stop drinking this early in the day. Thus far Auburn has for WR in the 2020 class numbers 17, 30, & 74. The overall class rank is 16. Iowa's guy is 172 in his position. Not bagging on the recruit. More baffled by how you make yourself look more stupid with every post.

Well, the king of this so called forum declaired that Auburn is not an elite school for football. Right cytwins?!

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
You’re also calling the rape victims parents liars also then?
why are you so concerned with this when it has been done for a long time, especially at Iowa with an uber liberal influence? No, rape victims parents want more to happen, i do not blame them. It is awful however it happens, but the issue went to court and was delt with already.

Help Support Us

Become a patron