Iowa Football Recruiting

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Where is this located? This was my original question.
Shhh!!! Do you hear that?

upload_2019-5-21_13-53-39.jpeg

Wow those recruits are knocking on Kilmer's office to sign a LOI after hearing the FWAA voted them the National Champion, while the Coaches and AP polls named LSU the national champion back in 1958. In my book, 2 out of 3 is the winner in my book. So I the hawks got a sliver of the pie, not the outright title.

Shawker

SuperFanatic
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Where was it before then? Sorry, you didn't answer yesterday and were bragging about showing it off. I've been to games at Kinnick, so I would have assumed it was visible there.
I assume the "p" in "jp" stands for petty? You're really beating that dead horse.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Where was it before then? Sorry, you didn't answer yesterday and were bragging about showing it off. I've been to games at Kinnick, so I would have assumed it was visible there.
Sorry got busy, but I guess I should have stopped everything to answer your question. It was in the old football offices close to Kinnick Stadium.

JP4CY

I LOVE LAMP
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Sorry got busy, but I guess I should have stopped everything to answer your question. It was in the old football offices close to Kinnick Stadium.
You get alerts for notifications right? I asked a couple times and you just kept avoiding it.
No need to over react like this.