Iowa Football Recruiting

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
So 2 teams?
Lol at your okie state transitive talk.
TCU went 7-6 last year. I asked if they’d be improved.
TCU had a ton of injuries last year. They'll be better, but they still have a hole at QB unless one of their young guys step up. OSU and TCU both had down seasons, but they have elite coaches and will be back. I think that Baylor is going to be a good team. OU/UT are both top 10-15 teams. Four teams with new coaches is a crapshoot, but a few of them (KSU, WV) could surprise. Schedule isn't as tough as it has been in the past, but we're still looking at 1/3 of the schedule against ranked teams. Unfortunately, we don't get to duck playoff contenders in our conference.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

JP4CY

I LOVE LAMP
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Love the swagger. Kid's a winner. Easy to see why Georgia wanted him so bad.
I like the confidence but I would be more focused on the West's teams if I were him.
Realistically he isn't playing in the 2020 game against Ohio State as a true frosh, so he wouldn't see them until 2022 when his collegiate career would be about half over.

• Optimistic
Reactions: RedDog