Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I just disagreed with you saying that Purdy was the better passer than Stanley was at that time. Bear in mind that was before the PSU game and I really didn't watch Purdy play at all until the bowl game.
Drive charts.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Off the top of my head I'd guess Arnaud but our past QB's weren't passing up rides to Bama and A&M to come here so I'm optimistic Purdy will be a different story

Stanley is like most college QBS. He shows flashes but is really inconsistent. He can be really frustrating to watch at times.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I just disagreed with you saying that Purdy was the better passer than Stanley was at that time. Bear in mind that was before the PSU game and I really didn't watch Purdy play at all until the bowl game.

So you made a statement without watching Purdy? Sounds legit.

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm still the same person. Have a little bit of fun sometimes. That is all.
giphy.gif

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
The truth is, other people have recently said they remember when you used to be a good poster.

I've always been the same. When ISU is up I will congratulate you guys, when you are down, I will have a little fun. ISU had a bad couple of weeks and that's what this is all about.

• Disagree
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I've always been the same. When ISU is up I will congratulate you guys, when you are down, I will have a little fun. ISU had a bad couple of weeks and that's what this is all about.
Don't worry, I don't silently disagree with this, I actually do.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Don't worry, I don't silently disagree with this, I actually do.

It's just a message board. I don't take anything on here too seriously or personally. Just something I do to pass a little time.

Actually enjoying watching the Masters right now. Hell of a leaderboard. Should be a great weekend. But the weather on Sunday might push this into Monday.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron