Iowa Football Recruiting

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
s-c54ef8ec6ec8c51968bb12a5e1c9441fcf918c60.gif

We'll give it 4-5 years and come back to this post and see how stupid you look then. Ok?

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
So Todd McShay has Nate Stanley as the #23 draft prospect for next year's draft. I'll take that over CC but Nate has a bunch to prove yet to end up there by the end of this season.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
If I’ve learned one thing about nfl and nba drafts is that what you do in college pretty much means nothing.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
So Todd McShay has Nate Stanley as the #23 draft prospect for next year's draft. I'll take that over CC but Nate has a bunch to prove yet to end up there by the end of this season.

He’s a junior this fall. His rating is more or less based on projection/talent than actual numbers but he’s done pretty well. Has al the physical and mental attributes.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I didn’t want to start a new thread for this.

I was skimming an article snout Ferentz’s press conference—know your enemy! Apparently they released a two deep, everyone gleefully spent a lot of time analyzing it (just like we did here)...then, when asked about certain points, Ferentz was like “Excuse me? That’s not what it’s supposed to say!”

Yeah, he even asked if anyone had a copy, so he could see how many errors there were! Lol!

• Funny
Reactions: srjclone and JP4CY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I didn’t want to start a new thread for this.

I was skimming an article snout Ferentz’s press conference—know your enemy! Apparently they released a two deep, everyone gleefully spent a lot of time analyzing it (just like we did here)...then, when asked about certain points, Ferentz was like “Excuse me? That’s not what it’s supposed to say!”

Yeah, he even asked if anyone had a copy, so he could see how many errors there were! Lol!

The captain does not do technology. He still wishes it was just yellow sheets. These computers with the word processors are hard.

Help Support Us

Become a patron