Iowa football contacts ISU's Big 12 opponents about lax security at JTS

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
However you look at this you can bet there will be about 10 Ames police officers, State troopers, National Guard troops in those locker rooms from now on. Not surprising this sort of thing happened in today's crazy *ss world and surprising it hasn't happened before now.

Not good enough, ISU needs Navy Seals to comb JTS every home game.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Did their athletic department e-mail every female on Campus after the many rapes their players committed? Did they e-mail all potential recruits after the rhabdo incident? Did they e-mail every store in the Coral Ridge Mall to let them know some of their football players were stealing from stores in the mall?

Or did they do this to try and shed bad light on ISU and put ISU in bad blood with their conference? Id say its pretty obvious this guy took the female approach to solving a problem, and tried to stack the deck with people on their side and pit them all against ISU.

Cant wait fr the Gonzo response. How will he spin this one?

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
Got a source on this, donkey? Not that I don't believe you, just put a name to it.

When I was a student at Iowa, I worked parking,and we had to put in some game hours. The security that was hired was called 2 Star, and that was probably 2 stars too many. We called them 2 tooth. We had to call some real cops because the security detail was rifiling through unlocked vehicles that parked the night before.

That's hilarious.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Did their athletic department e-mail every female on Campus after the many rapes their players committed? Did they e-mail all potential recruits after the rhabdo incident? Did they e-mail every store in the Coral Ridge Mall to let them know some of their football players were stealing from stores in the mall?

Or did they do this to try and shed bad light on ISU and put ISU in bad blood with their conference? Id say its pretty obvious this guy took the female approach to solving a problem, and tried to stack the deck with people on their side and pit them all against ISU.

I'm going to go with no.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Ken Miller called Federici a **** for doing this. That gave me a good laugh

Its exactly what it is. I'm in the minority here...grew up an Iowa fan, and steal cheer for them minus one game a year, and this straight pisses me off.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
You are dead to me. GTFO

commentgreeting7.gif

abe2010

Jan 14, 2009
Story City, IA
The problem is, he could have contacted the other schools if he was really concerned, which I doubt he was, but to tell the media he did it makes him look like a 3rd grader. Hawk fans should be proud that their athletic department employs the mentally challenged.

This is the main problem I have with it

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Does not change my opinion of Iowa one bit. Still a bunch of crybaby p******.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
The only reason you do this is because you are not happy with the response to the situation by ISU. If thats the case, then tell the media why you weren't happy and why that led to you e-mailing other schools forewarning them.

I bet this guy cc'd Branstad, Grassley and Harkin on his e-mail as well.

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
Butthurt? No. This is a non issue, petty theft happens everyday. Iowa choose to make it a big deal. Iowa looks like butthurt losers in this whole situation.
This. The story should have never been publicized unles done by police.