Iowa fans in meltdown over our win vs BYU!

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Actually my friends that went down to the Liberty Bowl (couldn't join them, wish I could have) went to the post game deal where Knott and Klein were. They said those guys were cool as *****. I was totally pizzed that I missed it, they said Memphis was really fun.

No you weren't.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Actually my friends that went down to the Liberty Bowl (couldn't join them, wish I could have) went to the post game deal where Knott and Klein were. They said those guys were cool as *****. I was totally pizzed that I missed it, they said Memphis was really fun.

nice

-happy both ISU and IA basketball are leaps and bounds better than 5 years ago.........those were awful times (more for Lickliter)

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa is screwed. We just beat a team full of pasty white boys; we know how to beat them now

I was about to grab the remote for my television to adjust the color/contrast last night. It looked like our 5 players were playing shadow basketball in a snow storm.

Darko

Jul 21, 2009
Coralville
Iowa fans are covered in the stench of fear. They fear Hoiberg, they fear what he is building at ISU, they fear the level of talent ISU is putting on the court, and most importantly they fear the reality that ISU has a team that is simply better then Iowa. Why would Iowa fans be so interested in what ISU is doing so far this season? They are watching ISU praying that they lose, hoping to see some signs of weakness, etc... and when they don't see that they have nothing else they can do but to call ISU thugs. Hey... I am fine with that. They can call ISU thugs all they want because quite simply it shows their inferiority complex. How can Iowa beat ISU with all of those thugs the Cyclones put on the court? The excuse machine is already fired up and hitting on all cylinders in hoknation.

Weird. We heard the same things about rhoads. How's that working out?