Iowa Bowl Game

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Someone accidentally posted the order form for Iowa's bowl game

They're going to the Music City Bowl in Nashville

Last edited:

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It was inadvertently posted.

Yeah, I wouldn't be making plans off of something like that just yet. Sucks that in this day and age that they can't announce bowl games sooner like they used to. Fans have to wait a few weeks before the game to make plans and by then a lot of times the flights and hotels are very high priced.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I've always found it amusing when Hawks say only bowl games in January are important. When have the semifinal bowl games been played recently? December. Must be meaningless.

Where are all these Hawk fans saying that only January bowl games are important? I've read on here countless times by Cyclone fans saying that all bowl games are meaningless except the playoffs.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Yeah but will they be facing a superior opponent because of their reputation of travelling?

That combined with the usual 3 teams in NY6 games which bumps everyone else up in the bowl pecking order.

Actually not sure if the B1G will get 3 this year to the NY6.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Where are all these Hawk fans saying that only January bowl games are important? I've read on here countless times by Cyclone fans saying that all bowl games are meaningless except the playoffs.

Actually @CyTwins says they are the most important games of the year. He actually thinks the Pinstripe Bowl against Rutgers back in 2011 was a more important game than their upset of OSU that year in Jack Trice Stadium.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Actually kind of jealous they would get a bowl in Nashville. That would be a fun little trip.

Now back to our regularly scheduled **** Iowa.

• Disagree
Reactions: isufbcurt

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I think schools know where they are going but can't release it until the set time. Foundations can't put together travel packages in a couple hours.