Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
19 shots? 1 assist? Bolton has talent no doubt but the kid needs to start facilitating for somebody other than Rasir....

Great comeback by the cyclones though

Wieskamp on back to back games this year

23 shots, 2 assists
16 shots, 0 assists

Wieskamp has talent no doubt but the kid needs to start facilitating for somebody other than Joe...

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Wieskamp on back to back games this year

23 shots, 2 assists
16 shots, 0 assists

Wieskamp has talent no doubt but the kid needs to start facilitating for somebody other than Joe...
Lol. Don’t remember Joe playing PG. Bolton slides over and plays point. Seemed like he had the ball in his hands more than Halliburton in second half.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol. Don’t remember Joe playing PG. Bolton slides over and plays point. Seemed like he had the ball in his hands more than Halliburton in second half.

Bolton doesn't play PG either. They do the same thing with Haliburton as they did with Monte his senior year. Lol bringing the ball up the court doesn't make you a PG. Haliburton still initiates the offense

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
19 shots? 1 assist? Bolton has talent no doubt but the kid needs to start facilitating for somebody other than Rasir....

Great comeback by the cyclones though
Not really anyone can score on this cyclone team, so assists will be hard to come by even if John Stockton was on the team.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Bolton doesn't play PG either. They do the same thing with Haliburton as they did with Monte his senior year. Lol bringing the ball up the court doesn't make you a PG. Haliburton still initiates the offense
Huh? I watched multiple possessions where Bolton was initiating the offense and a few where Halliburton didn’t even touch the ball.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Holy ****, is this real? This is the dumbest take I have ever seen ever. Impressive.

Bolton is a chucker that is really inefficient. I'm guessing when that post was made, he was shooting worse than Connor, had a worse DRtg with more turnovers and fewer assists all while Connor played the tougher schedule.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Bolton is a chucker that is really inefficient. I'm guessing when that post was made, he was shooting worse than Connor, had a worse DRtg with more turnovers and fewer assists all while Connor played the tougher schedule.
Yea, put Connor on a bad team as a #2 guy instead of a #7 on a good team and I’m sure he would just flourish.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Posting this right a loss where Botlon went 6/19 with more turnovers than assists says a lot about your psyche.

The spiral you are in is getting concerning.

Lol you said Connor was better than Bolton and you're trying to make fun of me after he just put up 23 points. Lol!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

His TS% is over 55 percent. How is that "inefficient chucking"?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Last edited: