Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
It’s college basketball. UMBC beat pretty much the same UVA team that just won a title. Anything can happen in one game in CBB. Anything.

But there's a lot of experienced experts here who say Iowa is a mid-major team loaded with maga caucasians who are unathletic, slow and coached by an inept, moronic Irish hot-head.
I will puke my guts out of JorBo finishes his career with a winning record against us and Fran goes up 3-2 vs CSP. Ain't gonna happen in Hilton.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Who starts with what we have right now?

I’d probably say TH, Nixon, Jackson, Jacobson, Conditt. Who knows though? They could add 2-3 more players.

And no, that lineup you posted probably would not win.

Ok, the only diff in your line up is to replace the Frosh Jackson instead SoYo; I'll buy that.
And you're confident your line up beats Iowa in Hilton this year? Seriously, I hope you're right; we can't lose to *that* mid-major team at home.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
But there's a lot of experienced experts here who say Iowa is a mid-major team loaded with maga caucasians who are unathletic, slow and coached by an inept, moronic Irish hot-head.
I will puke my guts out of JorBo finishes his career with a winning record against us and Fran goes up 3-2 vs CSP. Ain't gonna happen in Hilton.

It very easily could. I think your first sentence kind of validated my example that I gave you.

It’s just a game in December for us. For them...something else.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Ok, the only diff in your line up is to replace the Frosh Jackson instead SoYo; I'll buy that.
And you're confident your line up beats Iowa in Hilton this year? Seriously, I hope you're right; we can't lose to *that* mid-major team at home.
I just said the Iowa St lineup I just posted probably would not win.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa's conference schedule came out. They only have to play Ohio State, Wisconsin, Indiana and Michigan State once next year. Iowa's senior class will end up only having to play at Wisconsin twice in their career. Wow

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Iowa's conference schedule came out. They only have to play Ohio State, Wisconsin, Indiana and Michigan State once next year. Iowa's senior class will end up only having to play at Wisconsin twice in their career. Wow
That's what happens when your new rival in all things B1G is Rutgers.