Iowa at ISU time set

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Great, now I can't watch it at all. 9am here and no webcast, fml.

I'll try and resurrect my justin.tv broadcasting this season for the other out of state/country people. Since FSN is regional it will depend if any games in Texas are played at the same time (I get Fox Sports Houston).

EDIT: Should be good to go looking at the Big12 Schedule. The only game without TV as of yet is NIU at Kansas. Obviously, that will not be in the same time slot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Judoka

cyman05

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 7, 2010
The 2:30 slot is always great, but in all fairness, there are several good Big 12 games with Big 12 teams playing at home that weekend.

Saturday, September 10
1. Missouri at Arizona State
2. Arizona at Oklahoma State
3. BYU at Texas
4. Iowa at Iowa State
5. Northern Illinois at Kansas

If I remember right, those first two games are played on Thursday and Friday nights, but you know BYU at Texas will be either 2:30 or a night game. If ABC/ESPN is then taking the first 3 games listed here, you know they probably don't want to take a 4th Big 12 game in one week and leave themselves less picks for later on...Although I guess the 1st game wouldn't count as a Big 12 pick, but a 12-Pac pick.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
For tv watching I actually prefer 11AM starts. I'd rather it not be on FSN but that's just because I'll likely not be able to get the game at home.

cyman05

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 7, 2010
The 2:30 slot is always great, but in all fairness, there are several good Big 12 games with Big 12 teams playing at home that weekend.

Saturday, September 10
1. Missouri at Arizona State
2. Arizona at Oklahoma State
3. BYU at Texas
4. Iowa at Iowa State
5. Northern Illinois at Kansas

If I remember right, those first two games are played on Thursday and Friday nights, but you know BYU at Texas will be either 2:30 or a night game. If ABC/ESPN is then taking the first 3 games listed here, you know they probably don't want to take a 4th Big 12 game in one week and leave themselves less picks for later on...Although I guess the 1st game wouldn't count as a Big 12 pick, but a 12-Pac pick.

Mizzou at ASU is Friday the 9th and Arizona-OSU is Thursday the 8th

edr247

Aug 4, 2010
11am? Probably to try and curb drunken violence. But knowing my fellow Hawk fans, all an 11am start does is force us to wake up a little earlier than usual to get plastered.

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
11am? Probably to try and curb drunken violence. But knowing my fellow Hawk fans, all an 11am start does is force us to wake up a little earlier than usual to get plastered.

Why do people think ISU or even Iowa controlled this? The tv networks dictate the start time. There is nothing ISU could have done.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Why do people think ISU or even Iowa controlled this? The tv networks dictate the start time. There is nothing ISU could have done.

Dont they have the option to deny TV? Granted it would be stupid to do it, but I still think the option is available...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron