Into the Badlands

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
It helps that there is nothing else on Sunday nights.

DH: You can watch the episodes you have missed tonight.
Me: I don't know if I really like it and you're watching BB.
DH: (turns it onto AMC)
Me: I really like this. Why?!

The ending for this episode is such a cliche twist. I hope as they work it out it isn't actually cliche.

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
I haven't gotten to watch it yet, I was super busy today. I'll catch up tomorrow before the game.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I am really liking this show. Great fight scenes and interesting flow. Not sure how it's gonna shake out yet.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Did Jade poison herself to implicate Lydia?
Did Lydia poison Jade?
Did Ryder poison Jade by accident trying to poison dad?

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Did Jade poison herself to implicate Lydia?
Did Lydia poison Jade?
Did Ryder poison Jade by accident trying to poison dad?

How much in the dungeons did the Baron see?
Where is Vail going that Sunny can't get her out?

I can see Sunny wanting to turn in MK's head

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
How much in the dungeons did the Baron see?
Where is Vail going that Sunny can't get her out?

I can see Sunny wanting to turn in MK's head

Show is actually kinda bad but my standards for Sunday night viewing are pretty low. Posting about about it because my Monday boredom level is very high!
Mostly watched because of Tilda's heavy eyebrows and blue eyes. :yes:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Show is actually kinda bad but my standards for Sunday night viewing are pretty low. Posting about about it because my Monday boredom level is very high!
Mostly watched because of Tilda's heavy eyebrows and blue eyes. :yes:

For the extra drama I keep telling Erik that Tilda is MK's lost sister. The show is kinda train wrecky, but like you said late Sunday night it's about the best thing on.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I'm a designer for a company making toys and collectibles for movie/tv properties. Made a pitch for a figure of Sunny with his tattoos and dual swords...we'll see if it happens.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I'm a designer for a company making toys and collectibles for movie/tv properties. Made a pitch for a figure of Sunny with his tattoos and dual swords...we'll see if it happens.

That's awesome. But I'd still want the Widow more.

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
Boy, they just decided to wipe everyone out and reset, didn't they?
Yeah, they kinda did, didn't they?

Quinn was no surprise...but Veil? Didn't see that one coming. And is Bajie really going to be dead? Seems like it's a strong possibility, but still a little vague. It wouldn't be the first time they've alluded to someone being dead when they really aren't.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I have a bad 'lost going back in time' feeling about what next season will be. I loved the fight scene between Quinn and Sonny. They are really going back and forth a bit whether the Widow is good or bad. I really liked her character. I will be interested to see what direction they plan to go in now.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I have a bad 'lost going back in time' feeling about what next season will be. I loved the fight scene between Quinn and Sonny. They are really going back and forth a bit whether the Widow is good or bad. I really liked her character. I will be interested to see what direction they plan to go in now.

I love the Widow character as well, but there is no way she is good at this point - that's just her "PR" face. She basically admitted as much in the lead up to her chick fight with Tilda when Tilda called her out on it. At this point the Widow is just as bad, if not worse, than the rest of the barons. And if you question why I think this, just look at Waldo when he had Tilda's back as she was trying to escape. He knows what the Widow is - a black widow.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Yeah, they kinda did, didn't they?

Quinn was no surprise...but Veil? Didn't see that one coming. And is Bajie really going to be dead? Seems like it's a strong possibility, but still a little vague. It wouldn't be the first time they've alluded to someone being dead when they really aren't.

Good riddance. To me she was just an annoying distraction of a character. I pretty much disliked every minute of any scene she was in. Biggest bonus is we don't have to listen to that godawful accent of Quinn's, maybe one of the worst in the history of TV.

Will miss Bajie if he is really gone all dead. He was needed to lighten up the scenes with all of the brooding unhappy lost characters in this show. He was likeable even with his mysterious ulterior motives and cannot be fully trusted actions...maybe because he might actually be trying to do something good.

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
Good riddance. To me she was just an annoying distraction of a character. I pretty much disliked every minute of any scene she was in. Biggest bonus is we don't have to listen to that godawful accent of Quinn's, maybe one of the worst in the history of TV.

Will miss Bajie if he is really gone all dead. He was needed to lighten up the scenes with all of the brooding unhappy lost characters in this show. He was likeable even with his mysterious ulterior motives and cannot be fully trusted actions...maybe because he might actually be trying to do something good.
I didn't mind Veil or Quinn's characters overall. I do think Quinn's storyline had pretty much run its course, so I was happy to see him go.

Veil on the other hand...I was almost positive she would make it out alive to setup a more domesticated situation for Sonny at the start of next season that he would need to fight to try and keep. He's still got to care for Henry, but it's not the scenario I was expecting. Probably for the best though.

I hope Bajie lives, too. His comedic relief is great. The "I hate sidekicks" last night was a great one-liner.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron