Instant Reaction podcast after Texas game

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Cycsk

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Best “Instant Reaction” podcast ever. And the "worst!" Seriously, having no football analysis was perfect. There will be plenty of time for that as the week goes on. Last night and this morning are times for just enjoying it. Once again, @ChrisMWilliams and CycloneFanatic.com leads us in the full experience of being a Cyclone fan.

“This has been a crappy year . . . a really bad year . . . and I’m just happy that we all have something to bring us together and be happy about.” Indeed.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Agreed. Thoroughly enjoyed it from an emotional standpoint! Wanted to hear some analysis on the game itself though can wait until they bust out the next podcast. Interested to hear someone’s thoughts on the defense. Felt like Texas made it a point to pick on Kyle the first part of the game (successfully too). Wondering why they went away with it. Also we didn’t get much pressure on ehlinger at the start and I wonder if that was by design to keep him in the pocket.

The use of the TEs going vertical and on check downs in this game was an absolute thing of beauty too.

Reactions: Cycsk

Cycsk

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Agreed. Thoroughly enjoyed it from an emotional standpoint! Wanted to hear some analysis on the game itself though can wait until they bust out the next podcast. Interested to hear someone’s thoughts on the defense. Felt like Texas made it a point to pick on Kyle the first part of the game (successfully too). Wondering why they went away with it. Also we didn’t get much pressure on ehlinger at the start and I wonder if that was by design to keep him in the pocket.

The use of the TEs going vertical and on check downs in this game was an absolute thing of beauty too.

I'm still just enjoying the euphoria of the fact that we are in the Big 12 Championship Game. I hardly care that there is more football to watch today (and I even have family playing today).

Reactions: clone4life82

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
The stars still need to align for us to make the ‘ship. Luckily, our team has a lot of stars.