Insight Highlights at NFL.com

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Was hoping maybe they would have interviews in that video, but once again, fail by NFL Network.

IowaSTATCyclone

Dec 4, 2009
Was hoping maybe they would have interviews in that video, but once again, fail by NFL Network.

Give them time to get it uploaded. They still have highlights and analysis from last year's game, and I imagine they may do the same with enough time to produce it.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Give them time to get it uploaded. They still have highlights and analysis from last year's game, and I imagine they may do the same with enough time to produce it.

Considering they couldn't take 10 minutes to air interviews/trophy presentation on TV, I'm not holding out hope for it online. Just waiting for Cyclones.com to post them.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Considering they couldn't take 10 minutes to air interviews/trophy presentation on TV, I'm not holding out hope for it online. Just waiting for Cyclones.com to post them.

ESPN hasn't done it on-air for any game, either: "Tune in to espn360.com for postgame and trophy presentation."

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I was watching on NFL network and it didnt dawn on me that channel 5 might have covered the post game celebration....did Channel 5 stay live or what?