Injuries: Knott might be out for the season; Wimberly to miss KSU

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
John Hubert, let me be the first to congratulate you on your career high in rushing yards.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
We will never win a game with Jevohn Miller starting at LB. there just aren't enough guys to mask the fact that he's basically on the same level as most of us.

We will lose to KU if we're essentially starting our second string.

I might actually barf if we lose to KU. Would be the third lowest point in my ISU football fandom behind Mizzou 2004 and KU 2005.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
I expected nothing from this game, and now I expect even less.

Bring on Kansas.

Goodness I hope we beat TCU first. That team looks worse than us. Even if Pachall is back, that team is just no good except.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
John Hubert, let me be the first to congratulate you on your career high in rushing yards.
If you had two weeks, you could try this: Move Coe to MLB, he is big and athletic, and could probably fill a hole as good as he can play DL. Don't even think about him trying to cover. Move George to the OLB position and bring in one of the young LBers if Miller can't seem to fill the gaps. man the WR, play the safeties rolled up and hope that the KSU QBs can't hit anyone. Play Brackens as a safety, and blitz him regularly.

cobraclone71

Jan 3, 2011
Doctor-Who-In-The-Rain.gif

howellc33

Mar 18, 2012
Britt, IA
I would imagine we need to nut up at times and blitz the hell out of them. Sams is their leading rusher and it will be obvious they're going to plan on picking on us with Hubert also.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Am I the only one who thought Miller played a pretty good game on Saturday? He filled his lanes well and made 10 tackles, most on his own. Let's give him some credit for the progress he has made. He has been thrown on the field before and not done so well, but last week wasn't one of them.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Am I the only one who thought Miller played a pretty good game on Saturday? He filled his lanes well and made 10 tackles, most on his own. Let's give him some credit for the progress he has made. He has been thrown on the field before and not done so well, but last week wasn't one of them.
Miller played his best so far last Saturday. That said, missing Aaron is a dagger.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
He plays himself out of the play too often. Seems to be always in the wrong gaps. Its hard to tell anymore, teams run to his side any time he is in there. We dont give up 350+ on the ground with Knott in there. He is not better than Knott, George, or Brackens thats for sure.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Who wants to bet we finish 1-11 on the year now? Can we just forfeit the season and refund the ticket holders the last two games? No need to let our guys get embarrassed again like they have been.