Indiana @ North Texas

Klonz

Nov 9, 2006
Grimes, IA
We'll see if Danny Mac learned anything working for Urban Meyer... chances are that he'll still get the lead and try to stall out the game... coaching not to lose!! I hope they win, but old habits are hard to change!!

I do hope he wins...

Beat Texas!
Klonz

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
No excuse for Indiana. They have a new coach, but so does UNT. Indiana being in the Big 10 recruits at a much higher level than UNT does. They've put a bunch of work into their stadium and Kevin Wilson just got a commit from the #1 QB in the country. BTW, Minnesota is down late to NDSU. LakesBison has to be going crazy.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
North Texas will have to punt it, but less than 7 minutes for Indiana to make up 17 points. Seems like a safe bet that North Texas will hang on...

Last edited:

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
To be fair, I'd run the ball now too. IU has no timeouts with 8 minutes left, down by three scores. He tried passing and it got returned for a pick six. Running the ball A LOT here is the right thing to do. It's not like he's up by 2, trying to run the clock out in the third quarter like he did at ISU.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
Anyone else notice the clock continue to run off a good 20 seconds as they were calling a delay of game on North Texas?!?

EDIT: Officials must have caught it, added time back to the clock.

cyman05

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 7, 2010
Did anybody else see...

1. How far of drop down from the stands it was for the students to get down on the field? Looked like 10-12 feet to me.

2. How few students were on the field at the end of the videocast? (Maybe because of #1)