Incoming 2011 Freshman - From OHIO

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hey everyone! I'm Steve, I'm currently a High School senior in North East Ohio and I'll be accepting my admission shortly into ISU and be a cyclone! I absolutely loved it out there in Ames when I visited over the summer and it helps that all my family lives out there too!

I love sports and will go to as many games as I can, across any sport. I've only missed 6 Football/Boys Basketball games combined in High School (out of 142), and have gone to well over half of all the other sports, Boys and Girls.

See you all around!
Steve

Reactions: PGreen ISU '92

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Hey everyone! I'm Steve, I'm currently a High School senior in North East Ohio and I'll be accepting my admission shortly into ISU and be a cyclone! I absolutely loved it out there in Ames when I visited over the summer and it helps that all my family lives out there too!

I love sports and will go to as many games as I can, across any sport. I've only missed 6 Football/Boys Basketball games combined in High School (out of 142), and have gone to well over half of all the other sports, Boys and Girls.

See you all around!
Steve

Welcome to the land of the Cyclones Steve! I hope you'll enjoy your time and experience at Iowa State just like I did!

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around

See you all around!
Steve
Welcome to Iowa State! The years that you spend here will be some of the best in your whole life and you'll remember them for the rest of your life! Be active, meet lots of people, study hard, play harder, broaden your horizons. It's great to be a CYCLONE!

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Welcome aboard, Buckaroo!

Being that you're from Ohio, what made you choose ISU?

Lots of family out there, in Davenport, Maquoketa, La Motte, Andrew, Cedar Rapids, Cascade. Mainly all on the eastern side. Half of them went to ISU (including my dad) and the other half Iowa, with a couple rebels going to UNI. I visited all three over the summer and I liked ISU the most and well above all the local colleges.

CONEClone

Dec 16, 2009
Ames
As a recent graduate (as in, yesterday) all I can say is you're going to have the time of your life here.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Lots of family out there, in Davenport, Maquoketa, La Motte, Andrew, Cedar Rapids, Cascade. Mainly all on the eastern side. Half of them went to ISU (including my dad) and the other half Iowa, with a couple rebels going to UNI. I visited all three over the summer and I liked ISU the most and well above all the local colleges.
Oh I see, nice! You're going to love it there!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron