In-State football recruiting, news, and gossip

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Iowa fans are so salty because they are jealous. Period. Not jealous of our team, jealous of the fun our fans have. They see a bunch of schools in their conference not having other P5 schools in their states and wish they had our fans behind their team.
This is either a really good troll post or one of the sadder posts I’ve seen in a while

Reactions: blackuniforms

Thorongil Clone

Gone to Numenor
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2021
Twins has died on the hill that neither will end up at iowa. Would really hurt his credibility if both or either committed. He already failed when he pumped us full of rainbows and unicorns with the whole “iowa is really worried about (insert position) this year” then they come out an absolutely thrash us
Regardless of past troll jobs...neither one is committing to Iowa. Sorry Hok trolls, it is known.

JP4CY

I have seen Frozen too many times to count
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Ha how so?
You've gone from this:
I’ve been visiting the site for a month or so but mainly to see what info there was about recruiting. I must say you in particular seem to have pretty good intel. Opinions you provide are sometimes viewed as overly optimism but you’ll have that in any fan base.

But, and for the last time, I’ve never signed up or commented under any other logins. But the fact that you are convinced that I’m some other user from the past just kind of validates that while your intel is good your intuition is misguided.
To this in a month.
Twins has been quiet on the X recruiting news. Can only assume that’s good news for Iowa.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
You've gone from this:

To this in a month.
Righhttt… He seem to have some good intel on recruiting news. But also claimed that Xavier was never coming to Iowa. I don’t see how that changes from my original post?

JP4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Righhttt… He seem to have some good intel on recruiting news. But also claimed that Xavier was never coming to Iowa. I don’t see how that changes from my original post?
Xavier committed? Congrats!

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Xavier committed? Congrats!
Dude, are you that dense?! I said Twins has been recently silent on his recruitment after weekly messaging that there’s no way he’s coming to Iowa. The past few weeks indicate that there’s at least a chance if you follow it all.

JP4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Dude, are you that dense?! I said Twins has been recently silent on his recruitment after weekly messaging that there’s no way he’s coming to Iowa. The past few weeks indicate that there’s at least a chance if you follow it all.
LOL. The last couple weeks he may have went to Iowa/ISU or Vegas. I know that going to Vegas chewed up a good chunk of my last week.

But, I am concerned for his well being now, if you're following him that closely.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
LOL. The last couple weeks he may have went to Iowa/ISU or Vegas. I know that going to Vegas chewed up a good chunk of my last week.

But, I am concerned for his well being now, if you're following him that closely.
Are you talking about me by chance?

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021

CE4217AF-800B-4A9F-97E1-C6F63BDCB384.jpeg

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
This is either a really good troll post or one of the sadder posts I’ve seen in a while
Not a troll at all. Some of your fans are 100% jealous. Jealous of Cyclones having fun in KC, in Vegas, in Dallas. Jealous of actual non-boring football with a non-boring coach. But more than that, wishing that our enthusiastic fanbase was added to yours to be the only show in town like WI, NE, MN. Why else would they spend all this time and energy crapping on a team that they feel is beneath them to even play? Otherwise, what are you even doing here? Why do you care what ISU fans think? Why are hokeye fans coming to Vegas dressed in their gear? Is it jealousy or just being an a-hole? Because there's not much else in between the two.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Not a troll at all. Some of your fans are 100% jealous. Jealous of Cyclones having fun in KC, in Vegas, in Dallas. Jealous of actual non-boring football with a non-boring coach. But more than that, wishing that our enthusiastic fanbase was added to yours to be the only show in town like WI, NE, MN. Why else would they spend all this time and energy crapping on a team that they feel is beneath them to even play? Otherwise, what are you even doing here? Why do you care what ISU fans think? Why are hokeye fans coming to Vegas dressed in their gear? Is it jealousy or just being an a-hole? Because there's not much else in between the two.
First off I’m an Iowa State fan. And there are fans of Iowa obsessed with Iowa State for the same reason that there are Iowa State fans obsessed with Iowa. Because we’re rivals, simple as that. Trying to make yourself feel better by saying that they’re jealous because we supposedly have more fun than them is some of the most hilarious cope ever

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
I don't get Wisconsin giving Notre Dane 6.5 at all. Seems like a lot of Gimmees this week which ensures I'm going to lose some money