In-State football recruiting, news, and gossip

redzone1991

Oct 27, 2021
So Twins you got the inside info on illegal recruiting tactics that would most likely lead to sanctions vs. both Iowa and Ohio St. I appreciate you not utilizing that grenade, although not sure why you wouldn’t with as much as you dislike the Hawks.

I’ll give you credit on this one Twins because my guy would not share the up front money part. Knowing who my guy is, it also means your source is X, Mom, Dad or Step-Dad, and who could doubt them. Good work, thanks for sharing.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So Twins you got the inside info on illegal recruiting tactics that would most likely lead to sanctions vs. both Iowa and Ohio St. I appreciate you not utilizing that grenade, although not sure why you wouldn’t with as much as you dislike the Hawks.

I’ll give you credit on this one Twins because my guy would not share the up front money part. Knowing who my guy is, it also means your source is X, Mom, Dad or Step-Dad, and who could doubt them. Good work, thanks for sharing.
My source comes from Iowa's side of things on the money and he is never wrong

Sanctions? Lol this isn't DIII football. You think Ohio State doesn't buy players every cycle?

• Winner
Reactions: CloneIce and cyputz

JP4CY

I have seen Frozen too many times to count
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for one of the best college football coaches in the country, the best college basketball coach in the state by far, Jamie Pollard and the fact we have no racism or discrimination within our Athletic Department
Kyle Green is a great coach.

JP4CY

I have seen Frozen too many times to count
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
At the end of the day we are all Iowans. Happy Thankgiving to all. Let's be thankful that we live in a country that trivial things like college sports can get us all worked up. God Bless you all and your families.
Any unique beers you trying out today?
Saving this guy for dessert:

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Their QB is out. Went from a bad team to a terrible team. No way they are favored. Will need to bet if so, easy money.
Yah makes no sense to me. I think it opened with Neb as a 3 or 4 point favorite. Then I thought when the Martinez news came out it flipped to Iowa -1. I just looked and Neb is -1 so the line flipped again