In honor of Easter, what's your favorite frozen pizza?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Any of you in Chicago area get East Side Cafe frozen pizza. Some bars serve them, on par with actual pizza places. Pretty great deal considering how amazing they are. I miss it.
Wholefoods-004-292x300.jpg

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I used to do Jack's but I haven't had one for a long time.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
My favorites are Digiorno and Red Baron. But I mostly buy Jack’s and Tombstone.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Tombstone/Red Baron are the best for the $. We have a Rosatis here in Ankeny, and I just tried one of their $5 take and bake pizza's. Hard to find a better deal than that for as good as it was.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Tony's was always my favorite. I used to like Tombstone, but I think they've gotten worse with age.

I have two regardlesses here, however.

Regardless, No. 1: No matter what frozen pizza you have, I think you have to doctor them up to make them any good. I like to chop up half an onion on mine and empty a whole can of mushrooms on it before popping it in the oven. Try it some time.

Regardless No. 2: What does Easter have to do with frozen pizzas?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
The Brew Pub Lotzza Motzza are pretty good. Somebody is buying them, but Digiorno is the worst frozen pizza I've bought.

I agree on the Lotzza Motzza, especially the supreme one. They have so much stuff they are hard to cook all the way through without burning the crust. There are a lot of frozen pizzas out there worse than Digiorno. Still not my favorite by a long ways.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
I third the Brew Pub Lotzza Motzza. Had those for the first time last month and they're pretty darn tasty for a frozen pizza. Great on the grill too.

I'm still a sucker for the Totino's Party Pizzas. Especially the Canadian bacon and the Mexican when it comes out for a limited time.

CYKXBUT

Jul 21, 2006
My favorite (40 years ago) was Wisconsin Cheese House, but I don't think they are still around.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Lotzza Motzza if we’re buying frozen which we rarely do anymore. You can get a 16” take and bake from Aldi for 4.99 and they’re better than any frozen pizza out there.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/college/bs-sp-ncaa-new-rules-20180808-story.html

And from that:

NBAPA/NBA needs to approve because if you declare and go through the draft and aren't drafted, you become a free agent and are a member for the NBAPA.

I agree on the Lotzza Motzza, especially the supreme one. They have so much stuff they are hard to cook all the way through without burning the crust. There are a lot of frozen pizzas out there worse than Digiorno. Still not my favorite by a long ways.

I get their sausage and pepperoni because all meat and supreme won't cook all the way thru w/o burning the crust. But it's really good for a frozen.